Chapter 2

Above is Zola lola's bestfriened

Lola P.O.V.

When I started to see the light again, I thought the Moon Goddess wanted to speak to me again, but that was not the case.

Opening my eyes to then suddenly shut them because the light was blinding me. I just stayed still, not wanting to know what will happen if I try to open my eyes. You are in a safe place; you don’t need to be scared; I will help if needed. My wolf encouraged me to open my eyes, and when I did, I was in a room. I looked around and noticed that it was my room. Trying to get up but just to fall to the floor.

“Fuck that hurt; maybe I should not have tried to get up” I whimpered, Hearing my door open with a crying Zola watching me right before her eyes.

“I can’t believe you’re awake. I thought you would never wake up.” She sounded so broken, like I was the only person she had left.“I’m not going away that fast. I’m here to stay. But could you stop hugging me? It hurts too much.” Trying not to show weakness to her while she pulled away from me.“Whoops, sorry, I just never thought this day would come.” She truly though that I was never going to wake up again.“How long was I asleep?” Thinking about any situation that could be bad and how long I was out made my head hurt.“You were asleep for a month. It has been worse without you with me.” I'm going to get beat if i do not get up and do chores.“Shit”

Zola finally helped me get up and back on my bed. Then she went to the bathroom to get supplies that would help clean my wounds. When she was done torturing me, I slowly moved myself to the closest bathroom by my room so Zola could wrap the wounds back up without a problem. 

Feeling like I got no sleep even though I have been asleep for maybe over a month, so I carefully made my way back to my bed to relax and sleep. When I woke up, Zola told me what I have missed and said that my father and mother still don’t know I’m awake. It’s time, Lola; It’s time to be free, time to start life over without the douchebag. I told Zola what Rieka said, we finally understood what she was saying, and agreed with her. It is time to plan our big escape.

Zola started to yell at me because I wanted to go now since we had our plan done, But oh no, she said I have to wait until my wounds fully healed and get my strength back before we even plan a day to leave. Unwillingly agreed with her because I would not make it out of the pack border if I was not healed fully.

They are almost gone one more day, and then we can leave this place of misery