finding harry

Sooooo mm let get to it I guess
I don't know how to describe this chapter

🌈〰️〰️〰️😌〰️〰️〰️🌈

Tom wanted his horcrux next to him as soon as possible, he needs to protect him and hopefully Harry can understand that his parents murderer is not who people accuse him to be.

He ordered Severus Snape and Barty Crouch Junior to go and bring Harry for him, he didn't want to be detected by the wards incase they find out Harry is missing, so he asked them to go at 7 PM and bring him to him and they are not allowed in unless they have harry with them .

He was waiting patiently, nervous about Harry's reaction, will the kid let the killer of his parents protect him and care for him ?...

we will just have to wait and see

SEVERUS POV :

After our Lord ordered us, he summoned Junior and we both apparated just outside 4 privet drive where the wards are

I started chanting a notice me not charm on us so that way we won't be detected.

We stepped closer to the door, I opened it using alohamora and we stepped inside

(Ps: harry still lives in the cupboard under the stairs even though he is in his sixth year )

We walked slowly toward what we thought is the living room, suddenly i heard Junior gasp and what I saw next made my blood boil...

That whale Vernon was bending Harry over the stove with Harry's pants down to his knees while Vernon struggles to open his belt because he had a big difficulty reaching it due to his belly fat

while holding a knife to the boy's throat

Harry face was covered in bruises and blood, his eyes half closed and clearly struggling to breath

I quickly undid the notice me not charm

Severus: " get off him ! " I screamed

He looked at me shocked.

 I have never been angry at someone like this and I didn't even like the boy before .

Vernonthewhale: " who are you?, what are you doing in me house?! " he said face turning red

Severus: " I said get off him before I hex you " I said getting far more angry

Vernonthewhale: " hex me ? You are just like this freak aren't ya!?, get out of me house, Freaks are not aloud here, GET OUT !" he said screaming

Oooh I got angry

I lifted my wand and shouted " sectumsempra" instantly Vernon dropped to the floor screaming in pain as deep cuts showed thru his shirt ...

(Sectumsempra is a dark spell that craves deep gashes into the victim and if he was stapped by soo many invisible sword! It's also the spell that harry used on draco in the bathroom and it's also the spell that snape used to rip George's ear off with it .. accidentally of course )

I rushed to harry,i pulled his pants back on and looked at his face, I shouted Barty's name to come and grab harry and apparate with him to Riddle's manor and straight to the infirmary and that I will be right behind him as soon as I take the whale to the Riddle's manor dungeons.

He did as told and when I put the bastard in the dungeon I went quickly to inform my Lord of what happened

TOM POV:

I was sitting thinking about what the future holds, when Severus came rushing to me with a more paler face than usual and shaky hands..

Voldemort : " what's wrong? where is harry?" I said slightly rising my voice 

Severus: " my Lord before you act terribly, Please calm down and let me explain and don't cut me until I'm done "

Voldy: " cut to the chase Snape, What's doing on ?"

Severus : " you can have my memory afterward and see by yourself, But harry is in the infirmary now, and he is not looking good my Lord, I'm afraid the boy was severely abused, I will be going quickly to my lab to bring some potions that should help him recover "

I was angry .. i've never felt protective over anyone in my life,  I'm going to kill who ever did this to Harry, I'M GOING TO KILL THEM !

Voldy : " go, and be quick " I said with a monotone voice to try and hide my anger and possessiveness 

Severus: " yes my Lord "