She even became a trained assassin for the twins, and never had a fiancé if I recall.

"Poor little cannon fodder, at least you don't have a fate like mine."

I start dragging her but not before putting on the mask I had on yesterday.

'Three rights, five lefts, another right down two flights of fricken stairs- why!? Why. Is. It. So. Far!?'

I start panting when I finally found the room the twins were staying in.

I knocked on the door then the twins opened it excitedly.

"Althea! what took you s--"

.

.

.

'Slam!'

The door was suddenly slammed in my face.

"Hey! Don't you want your spy back?" I said knocking again.

"Nope! You can keep her!" They shouted on the other side of the door.

I sweat.

"I'll leave her here outside your door. Oh! And next time you send a spy, send a trained one."

Then I started to walk away.

"Wait!" I heard a shout behind me.

"Is she dead?" Renée asked while Reinel kicked the body.

"No, just knocked out," the twins then dragged her body inside their room while I turned to walk away.

"Hey!" Renée called as I turned around irritated.

"What now?" I asked facing them.

"Aren't you going to come in?" Reinel asked normally as if he wasn't dragging a knocked-out count's daughter wearing a maid outfit.

"Why not?" I felt like a crazy person but I was very very disoriented so I was practically crazy at the moment.

I helped them carry Althea's knocked-out body because I was starting to feel sorry for her who's been being dragged around the whole morning.

We placed her on a nearby couch, and Reinel started to pour tea in the cup in front of me.

The twins sat in front of me, Reinel sipping tea, and Renée eating cookies.

"So, what did you knock her out with?" asked Reinel.

"You can ask her when she wakes up," they pushed beautifully decorated cookies and sparkling fruit tea in front of me.

"Hey, aren't you hungry?" Renée asked, pushing the cookies, while he stuffed his face with other cookies that looked like sapphires.

'Is there anything else you can say other than hey?' I thought to myself.

"No." I said sitting up straight.

"Thirsty?" Reinel asked.

"No." I shook my head.

"Althea said you wanted to talk to me," I was drooling inside my mask but managed to hide the desire to eat those cookies, and risk them seeing my face.

"Yeah, why do you want to hide behind that mask of yours?" I think carefully.

"Should I have to answer? But as your princess, I would say pride and appreciation of tradition." I said.

They nodded their heads like they understood.

"My turn to ask. Why'd you send an informant if you were just gonna talk to me face to face?" I asked.