pert 1

There was a inclosed dark room multiple doors to the side, a large table into the side with 32 highschool students, a black-white bear, and a white-pink bunny sitting at the table.

Celes: Why are we here?

Right then, a girl with shoulder length brown hair and a t-shirt with a lemon on it labeled L E M O N S.

???: TO PLAY STRIP TRUTH OR DARE BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHA!!!!.......*whispers* Nailed it!

Naegi: Uhm, what?

???: uuughhh, do I have to explain..... I just wanted to see you get naked......

???: My name is lemons, passed to see you get naked! *total perv face*

Fukawa: L-l-lemons!?

Lemons: Yep.

Kirigiri: So why are we really here?

Lemons: DIDN'T I JUST FUCKING EXPLAIN GET FUCKING NAKED BY FAILING TRUTH OR DARE!!!!!, s-s-s-s-sorry, I'm bipolar*sad*

Junko: Oh you too!! Ugh this is boring..... upupupupupupupupupupupuppupupupuppuppupupyppupuppupupupu

Lemons: could you stop that?

Junko: Aww no fun!

Lemons: shaddup. =(

Junko: No, I don wanna...

Lemons and Junko start arguing. Lemons tied Junko to a pole.

Lemons: Note that that's out of the way *suddenly gets sad* we should introduce my sidekick *sobs* come on out, chibi Homura.

Chibi Homura: Lemons, it seems that you have taken this into jurastic preportions, site me to explain.

Chibi Homuras's rules:In this book the readers dare,or ask if something is true, if they don't do the dare then they have to take off there cloths, if you have no cloths on then you get executed. That is the basis.

Lemons: Yep, and by executions I mean death, plus the bonus of seein yall nakid yahere.

Everyone(exept celes,togami,kirigiri,komaeda,peko,and chiaki)WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATTTT?!!

To be continued in pert to! Please leave dares, and truths!

Lemons: I'm beggin CHUUUUUUUUUUUU!

Chibi Homura: *blank voice* were beggin chuuuuuuuu