You watched them talk with eachother for a few seconds before remembering the mini Aoba Johsai kids. You looked towards them and saw them looking up at you. "You're from Karasuno too right?" mini Oikawa said, tilting his head at you slightly, "Why are you up here?"

"Only one manger can be on the bench, plus, i'm still a first year, so i'll have plenty of opportunities to go there at some point", you replied. "Oh" said mini Matsukawa, before saying "Ah, there's Shou!"
"You're right!"

"Shou?" you thought for a second then it came to you, "Oh, Hinata" you watched the children converse between eachother, talking about Hinata or volleyball or more Hinata. whatever kids talk about.

You watched as Asahi was up to serve, bouncing the ball a couple times before the whistle blew, signaling the start. Throwing the ball in the air, he ran up and slammed it down to the other side with his right hand, leaving the Ohgi South no time to receive. They looked behind them in shock, eyes wide and mouths agape, even Asahi's own teammates seem to be surprised, then letting out cheers for their ace.

"They started with a service ace!" you heard someone say as you smiled proudly with your hands holding your cheeks. Noticing Asahi used the technique you advised to him.

Spikes were sent and receives were made leading to the score being 11-16 in Karasuno's favour.

The Karasuno's boys volleyball team could feel that they had improved, from the way that they could see the spiker's  movements to the reflexes kicking in before they could even comprehend it.

Ohgiminami's stress levels were building, and their playing started to get sloppy, Karasuno was on set point, and they were such a strong team, so what was the point in trying if you know you'll lose.

Karasuno had won the first set, and were having a break while you watched the other team. It didn't really seem that their coach was giving them a pep talk, just spouting words of sympathy, as though he already knew the outcome.

Although, you watched another boy, seemingly to know the team, shouting at them from the bleachers, watching as number 1 exclaimed his own words of encouragement, his team following his footsteps.

Yet it all seemed to dissipate when Karasuno found themselves on match point once again, leading to their win by 12 points and the team in blue and white uniform could feel regret clouding their thoughts.

~~~

You stood next to Hinata as the team watched their next opponent play, a look of immense fear plastered on the first year's face, along with Asahi and Yamaguchi having a less intense look of dismay on show.

Hinata let out a yelp when the ball went down on one side of the net, the opposite stood a 201cm tall high school student.
"He's so disgusting" said Tanaka, his mouth full "It's a weapon... His height itself is a weapon..." said Asahi, his hand holding Tanaka's head as they watched the match.

You saw Kiyoko eyeing Tanka from where she stood, leaving you to smirk and confirm your suspicions between the two. Slowly leaving Hinata to fend for himself you waltzed over to Kiyoko before giving her a light nudge with your arm. She looked at you confused before you subtly averted your eyes from her to Tanaka, then you smiled slightly at her and she seemed to get the hint. A pink hue spread across her cheeks as she promptly ignored you which led you to snicker to yourself as the pink grew.

"Ah, young love~" you whispered as you walked past her to which she replied with "I'm older than you" which only made you laugh more.

~~~

Daichi was looking at who they were to face next as the rest of the team stood off to the side. As you were alone in your thoughts thinking of how much you want to get railed- I er Ctrl + Alt + Delete. The 2 metre tall giant walked past you, you noticed that not only his height was big, his buldgeAHHHHHHHHHHHHH his arms and legs were exceptionally long too.

Hinata seemed to freak out right then and there just as the male walked behind him, ignoring the team completely as he made his way to wherever he needed to be.

While Tsukishima and Yamaguchi were comparing Hinata's height to 201cm, Hinata seemed like he was ready to be taken, mentioning that he wanted to combine with a blackbelly lantern, whatever that means, only for him to explain to Kageyama that if he did he'd be 2 metres tall.

"Are you actually scared?" asked Kageyama, looking at Hinata skeptically "Huh?" he said, looking back at the setter, only for the whistle to blow and them to run onto the court.

"He really wants to be tall huh?" you muttered to no-one in particular, "Do you think he'll be ok?" you said to Kiyoko "Well he's like this most of the time and we end up winning anyway right?" she replied, "Yeah, I guess that's just him"

~💀~

(A/n) - While I was gone I may or may not have written every chapter of this book till the end 😹🤠 so it just depends when I can be bothered to publish that an update will happen 🙈. Lil hint is that this story is gonna end at the end of season 3. Plus i'm gonna publish another story right after this one is completed so  😳🕶 🤏