"Woah! This one's all you. We were already here." Reggie said before continuing. "Well, actually, we were other there, and then we came over here."

"Are we not gonna talk about what just happened?" Luke asked her

"Yeah, the whole school saw you. It's kinda freaking me out." Julie said with a smile.

"Okay, good, cause it's kinda freaking me out too." Alex added. "You know, you two could see us, and people could see us whenever we play music. And my clothes are made of air, but for some reason I'm still getting a wedgie."

"Alex baby take a breath." Davina laughed trying to rub his back but her hand going through it.

"The important thing is that we rocked that place. They were loving you both!" Luke exclaimed.

"Are you kidding? They loved all of us." Julie emphasized.

"That was a great song, Luke. Thanks." Davina smiled.

"And did you see the cheerleaders looking at me? I think they were looking at me. Please tell me they were looking at me." Reggie said frantically.

Luke grabbed his face and smiled. "Bro they were looking at you."

"Oh, I knew it!" He exclaimed making Davina smile at the boys' friendship.

"I'm, so confused, you know? The afterlife should come with instructions or a quick start guide or something." Alex ranted.

"Well, the good thing is that everyone thought you guys were holograms, and I got back into the program." Julie told them.

"What? That's great!" Davina and Luke exclaimed simultaneously.

"Why do you look so bummed?" Reggie asked her

"Yeah, dude, you're making this face." Luke said pulling his friends closer and making the face.

"That...is not my face." Julie said sounding offended.

"It's your face." The four of them said in unison.

"Things just got weird between me and Flynn. She asked about you guys and I couldn't say."

"Sweet. Girls are already talking about us." Reggie grinned making Luke high-five him.

"Stop. I'm serious." Julie said frowning. "I can't tell her about you guys for the same reason I can't tell my dad. She'll think I've gone off the deep end.

"Well this dude definitely thinks you've gone off the deep end." Reggie said pointing at the janitor who stared at the two girls.

"I gotta get back to class." Julie said walking away from them.

"Later, Julie. Oh, tell those cheerleaders I'm single."

"Oh and that he's dead." Alex added.

"Oh no, no, no! Leave that part out!" He yelled after her.

"Luke let's go." Davina said walking towards the doors as Luke followed behind.

"What's the song about?" He asked as they walked to her car.

"You'll see when we get to our house." She said looking at the ground as she walked.

"You called it "our house."" Luke grinned.

"Shut up. We both live there, therefore it's our house."

"Vina? Who are you talking to?" Jonathan asked as he walked over to her. She looked at Luke and noticed his neutral expression.

"Oh no one. I have to go home now. I'll see you later?" She asked with a small smile.

"Of course, see you later" He said kissing her forehead before running to his own car.

"Just friends huh?" Luke asked rolling his eyes.

"Shut up!" She laughed as he transported home and she began her journey.

☆ ☆ ☆

Once Davina arrived at home she went straight to the studio. She saw Luke tuning his guitar as she walked in. "Long time no see." She joked badly. He laughed and stood up.

"So where's the song?" He asked her. She pulled the sheet from out of her music folder and set it on the piano.

"Your guitar isn't needed for this one." She said causing him to take it off. She noticed his shirt sliding up and she blushed.

"Okay, let's do this." He said sliding next to her on the piano seat. She moved over but all he did was scoot closer. She sighed and began playing the piano.

"If I could do it all over, baby I'd do it different. Maybe I wouldn't be here, in this position." Luke said as Davina picked up where he left off.

"I found you and I lost you, looking back is torture. And it hurts to know I let you go, you live right around the corner." She sang

"And I could've had it all, could've had it all. True love, I know I had it. True love, was so hard to find. True love, If I could get it back, I'd never let it go this time."  They sang together in unison.

"True love."

"Is an inspiration."

"True love."

"It was mine oh mine."

"True love."

"Yeah, I'd never let it go. I'd never let it go this time." The two of them finished in unison.

"Davina that song was amazing." Luke exclaimed with the smile she had grown to like.

"Thanks, Luke." She said with a small smile.

"So...Who's it about?" He asked.

"No one." She said and he looked at her as if he didn't believe her.

"You wrote a song about true love. It's definitely about someone." He continued.

"Actually no. I've never experienced love." She admitted.

"What about Jonathan?"

"He's literally just my best friend." She repeated.

"It's okay. I've never been in love before either." He told her softly causing her to look up.

"You haven't?"

"Nope. You sound surprised."

"I just thought since you're so attractive you would've experienced it." She said before mentally facepalming.

"Nah. I guess I just haven't found the right girl." He said looking her in the eye. Neither of them realized they were leaning in until Luke's hand went right through Davina's face. She jumped back and coughed.

"I'll see you later." She said turning around.

"Davina." He said before she continued to walk into the house. Once she closed her bedroom door she was met with the harsh reality.

Luke wasn't real.

MARTHA SPEAKS,
FKMDNGINS I love Luke
and Davina so much. Mostly
Luke but we'll pretend I didn't
say that. Hehe I hope you enjoy <3