•The Signs Studying Together•

---Exams are coming up, and only a few days are the time left for all the students to study. Can the Signs catch up? And presently, all of them are in their dorm, and doing a group study in their living room---

Aquarius: Man, whoever illustrated this book, is definitely not aware that PLUTO is a part of our f*ucking solar system-- Ow!

Libra: *starts hitting Aquarius with her rolled up notebook* STOP LOOKING AT YOUR SCIENCE TEXTBOOK YOU ASSHOLE! WE HAVE AN EXAM IN PHYSICS! NOT FREAKING SCIENCE!

Sagittarius: Man, just hearing the word Physics gives me headaches...

Aries: Oh shut up, Sage. We all know that you just play games all day.

Sagittarius: Hey! I study sometimes too you know!!!

Taurus: Wow, and that's a big LIE.

Sagittarius: You-- *tries to attack Taurus but gets blocked by Scorpio*

Scorpio: Okay, okay, Sage. Chill, were studying here and not fighting here.

Sagittarius: Thank Scorpio and I'll let you off the hook today Taurus...

Virgo: Ignore, Ignore. *mutters under her breath*

Capricorn: Inhale. Exhale. Inhale. Exhale. *tries to meditate while continuing reading her Mathematics textbook*

Pisces: But I clearly remember yesterday that our professor said our exam tomorrow is on Biology. And don't y'all remember that he also said to study on the chapter of the nutrients in animals, right?

Taurus: Nutrients in animals? Shit, more like nutrients for my starving stomach. Who's making the sandwiches? *looks at Gemini*

Gemini: Don't. Expect. Me. To. Make. It. *ephasizes every word*

Taurus: Then don't. *stands up and goes to the kitchen*

Sagittarius: Yeah. And I agree to Pisces, the professor did said that we have an exam in Biology.

Cancer: But guys, don't we also have an exam in Geology?

Libra: Correction. The subject's Physics.

Pisces: Its Biology.

Capricorn: AISH GUYS! YOU ALL DON'T KNOW WHAT SUBJECTS OUR NEXT EXAMS ARE ON??? ALL OF YOU ARE REALLY TRYING TO HAVE A NEGATIVE ZERO ON THE EXAMS?!?! *yells with fiery anger*

---Everyone's silent---

Leo: Okay guys, y'all heard Cappie. Let's study History then. *tries to piss off Cappie*

Libra: PHYSICS.

Sagittarius: BIOLOGY.

Aquarius: I already told you. Its SCIENCE.

Cancer: GEOLOGY.

---Pisces, Sagittarius, Cancer, Libra, Aquarius, then started debating about what subjects their exams are on---

Capricorn & Virgo: *sighs then facepalms*

Taurus: *just chilling while eating snacks in the kitchen*

Aquarius: ITS SCIENCE! *debates against Sage*

Sagittarius: ITS BIOLOGY! *yells back*

Cancer: I object! Its Geology! *yells and acts as if she's in the court*

Libra: Correction. Its Physics!

Virgo: Oh boy. There they go again... *stands up and goes over to the others to try and stop the debate*

---While Virgo is stopping the debate, she then finds it hard to stop them---

Virgo: Ah, Cappie...a little help here?

Capricorn: Coming. *stands up to help Virgo stop the debate*

Gemini: *rummages through bag* Uhh...Cancer, do you know where my pencil case is?

Virgo: Uhh...wait a second there Gemmie. Cancer's still a bit busy over here... *struggles with Cappie to stop the debating*

Leo: Are we even really doing a group study? *continues to read his English textbook*

Aries: No one will know Leo. No one will ever know. *pats Leo's shoulder*

Scorpio: *scoffs then looks at Gemini* Uhh......Gemini? What are you doing?

Gemini: *takes out phone and then records the fight* Wait 'till the whole campus sees this... *insert evil chuckle*

Aquarius: Okay guys. I now know how to stop this ruckus and let us all STUDY IN PEACE.

Everyone except Aquarius: REALLY? HOW???

Aquarius: *pulls out gun* This stupid Science textbook needs to die. *then shoots the front cover of the Science textbook*

Everyone: 😐

......

.........

............

...............

..................

Capricorn: THAT WAS MY SCIENCE TEXTBOOK YOU ASSHOLE!!! *starts hitting Aquarius with her rolled up old newpaper*