chapter 5

Slut- izuku

Crusty lips- shigaraki

Burnt gayass- dabi

Blood lover- toga

Tired hotty- shinsou

They arnt villains in this story just izus real besties and crack heads.

Kendo- mama kendo

Momoma- creeps bro

Le baby- izuku

Coffie vacume- shinsou

Hands- shigaraki

Cannibal- toga

Overprotective- dabi

Mother naka- takenaka

Aoyama- sparkles
Mina- pink qween
Tsuyu- froggy
Bakugou- boom boom boy
Hagakure- invisible queen
Iida- stick in the ass
Jiro- earbuds
Denki- rip off pikachu
Kirishima- manly shark
Koda- innocent boi
Izuku- cinnamon roll
Mineta- pervert
Ojiro- lion tail
Sato- manly cooker
Sero- tape dispenser
Todoroki- icyhot
Fumikage- emo bird
Ochaco- floaty mom
Momo- pop out

_________________

Hey yall one question! Should i add male pregnancy or something?

Izuku was in the corner of the 1B room with 5 kids in a protective position in front of him while the others were makeing sure aizawa didnt get izuku.
Takenaka and shinsou just brought izuku some candy once in a while.

________
Chat world
________

Earbuds- hey guys! Do you know were aizawa is?

Emo bird- he went to get izuku from class 1B 2 hours ago.

Manly shark- wow! Thats a long time.

Pink qween- maybe we should go check on him?

Everyone- ya!/sure/okay/lets go!

______
Real world
______

Class 1A walked to the open class 1B door. They looked in to see them tackling aizawa and cheering in victory.
Kirishima looked in the corner and pointed out the green bush of hair behind everyone.

Takenaka- okay class! Good job. Now we can keep le baby child. Someone please throw him back in 1A and izuku dear.

Izuku- yes mommy naka?

Takenaka- do you want more candy?

Izuku- yas please!

They were in surprise of how calm izuku was about the situation.
They walked back to class and sat down and thought "fuck this shit, no sirrr, im done with life".
Not long after aizawa was thrown into the classroom.
He was in a reall bad mood.

Okay hold uppppp! Some of yoy must ve wondering who takenaka is. Wellll i cant find a picture of the class 1B teacher so i made one out of midnight with the help of my best editors! Ill put up a picture of her oki!

Oki last announcement! Whoever wants to be adopted i will adopt chu! UwU. (Best mom ever 😌). Okay lets continue!.

Back with izuku-

Izuku- shinsouuuu~~

Shinsou- yes izu?

Izuku- can we go to Starbucks~~~ ●^● pwitty pweasee.

Kendo, monoma, rest of 1b- FUCK YA WE CAN!

Takenaka- ill get the car ready.

Shinsou- im holding izu >:o!

Shinsou picks up izuku and runs out of the class with them fallowing behind him.

Izuku just giggles not knowing about what the fuck is going on.

When they arrived they all went to the counter and ordered what they wanted. Izuku got a caramel frappuccino with whipped cream and chocolate drizzle. Shinsou got a plain black coffee. Kendo got a pumpkin spice latte with whipped cream and chocolate chips. Monoma got a iced vanilla coffee. The rest is your choice UwU.

They all walked out of Starbucks and walked over to a near by clothing store that kendo and takenaka brought izuku and momona into while the others went back to the dorms or looked around different places.

Kendo and takenaka kept giving izuku clothes as shinsou and momona just chilled on there phones.

======

After a hour the girla called them over.

Kendo- introducing~ our ADORABLE~ slim~ bean!

Out walked izuku in a light blue no sleeved crop top and some pants with rails on his bottom stomach. (I thinks thats what its called).

 (I thinks thats what its called)

Shinsou- nosebleed.

Monoma- MAH BROTHER! PEOPLEAREGOINGTOLOOKATHIMANDHISBODYYYYNOOHECANTWEARTHATINPUBLICANDYOYSHINSOUDONTYOUTOUCHMYBROTHER!!!!!

izuku- momona-chan are you okay?

Izuku had his most innocent face on.
After everyone was done fighting
Izuku walked out of that store with the crop top on.
Shinsou had his hands wrapped around izukus waist from behind while glaring at people who looked at him.

Sorry this is so short. I had to get something in for yall! I promise to make the next update longer!