𝑷𝒓𝒐𝒍𝒐𝒖𝒈𝒆

The most precious people in your life can make your life a whole living hell, just by doing something. It can be any way, wether by hurting you emotionally, physically or mentally.

Yes, the most important person can do this. Cuz they know you for to long and knows your fears and your weakness, and regardless they know you can't live without them.

In case they break up with you, you know that you can live without that person. But here are more when the situation turns worse.

It's been, 3 years since Yeonjun and Soobin has been dating. They were a sweet and happy couple. Everybody liked them, and admire them.

But it has now ended, and left Yeonjun broken. Yeonjun has never left this much broken ever.

Besides, Soobin is a rich man, who gets want he wants. And Yeonjun was poor who was scared to even turn on the water tap for 3 seconds.

People were saying Yeonjun was lucky to have Soobin who was helping Yeonjun. But now Yeonjun is broke financially and also mentally and emotionally.

Soobin left him, and by now maybe he has forgotten Yeonjun. Maybe he moved on, and has found someone who makes him more happy than what Yeonjun did.

For Yeonjun it was hard to move on, every single day his friends would come to his bedroom door and ask him to eat, and just to get that one answer no.

But as time passes Yeonjun, comes back to his own life, but he still hasn't forgot Soobin. He misses him a lot. Only one question in his head, "Why did you leave me Soobin?"

But Yeonjun's life took a very new turn. One morning waking up, he feels dizzy, his head feels light. The argue to vomit was more.

He did vomit couple of times, and eats more. Seeing this now friend, Beomgyu brought his a pregnancy test. Yeonjun knows why his friend brought it but Yeonjun denys.

But after 5 minutes, turning over the test kit, Yeonjun didn't know that it would change his life. And he has to take care of it all alone, with out a partner help.

Two lines, it was positive, he was pregnant.

And Soobin was the father of the child.

What would happen? Will he be able to do all things alone? Or does the destiny hold something for him?

Forgotten
By
Mahira Nawar