-ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟝- ℂ𝕠𝕞𝕓𝕒𝕥 𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕚𝕟𝕚𝕟𝕘

Start from the beginning

Even though the other two enjoyed the show Iida did not. "Hoshi-San, using your quirk when not in training is strictly prohibited." He scolded, arm coming down in a robotic fashion.

"Lighten up a bit, Iida. Just harmless fun." Flicking your wrist the remaining galaxy brushed against his face leaving behind a warm tingly feeling as his glasses drooped slightly. "But if you want me to I'll stop for your sake."

You picked up your chopsticks taking a piece of the shrimp into your mouth ignoring the look of surprise Iida gave. "Are you just gonna stare while I eat or what?" You held in a laugh as he stumbled for the right words to say.

To say he was surprised would be a bit of an understatement. Not many listened to him when he gave a order let alone not get annoyed. It felt...nice? Relieving, maybe? None the less it was a difference he enjoyed.

"Um, Hoshi-San if you don't mind me asking, what do your horns do?" Izuku asked, pointing to the extra set of limbs.

You touched the pulsing set of born as the tips lit up with purple. "Oh, they help me store more energy, I think." You explained, not completely sure.

"You don't know?" Ochaco inquired.

"I know they have to do with my Quirk in some way." You muttered, as they lit up. "I just don't know how, yet. My mom had horns, but she never told me their use and I never saw her use them outside putting jewelry on them."

"Maybe they work for storing or gaining energy." Izuku suggested, pointing a pencil at them. "Like how a plant soaks up the sun rays. Or it's like how a deer uses it's horns to defend itself."

"They may have more then one function." Iida added in. "Which also leads to the idea that they can be used in multiple ways."

"Oh, we can help you figure it out!" Ochaco suggested.

Your eyes widened as your hair flashed pink, "Really?"

"Yea!" Ochaco confirmed. "Thats what friends are for after all."

Your whole figure shined pink as you looked away. "That's...really nice of you to say."

"What do they even do?" Kyoka questioned, rubbing her hands up the curves of the bone.

"How am I suppose to know?" [Y/n] answered, eyes on her magazine.

"Can I scratch them?"

"Go for it." Taking the confirmation in stride Kyoka carefully ran her nails over them, causing a shiver to shoot down [Y/n]'s spine as her body turned pink. "Okay, don't do that!"