Yoo Jeongyeon. She may not be the oldest but she can get over-protective of her property. She takes care of the two as if she's the oldest.

Be aware of your surroundings because even with just standing beside you, she can collect your data in a flash.

Park Jihyo

Park Jihyo. Some say she may be the daughter of a CEO or the daughter of someone rich because of her aura. No doubt that she's smart too but people take advantage of her kindness, however, beware of what you do to her. Who knows maybe when you get home, someone is waiting in your closet with a knife.

====

"Don't let your guard down because you'll never know when you'll be the next victim" the news reporter said.

"we still don't know who this criminals are but police are trying their hardest to track them out" the other reporter said.

Nayeon who was on the bed with her legs crossed with a snack on her right hand and the remote on the other. As she took a bite from her snack, "who do they think we are. Some low ass people. I mean why would we rob regular people, they already work so hard for their money, why would we take their hard work away?" Nayeon pouted.

"This is probably just their way of preventing us from getting to them" Jihyo said as she came out from the shower.

"rich people" Jeongyeon rolled her eyes, "can I have some?"

"sure" Nayeon smiled as Jeongyeon took a bite.

"we are not that bad. We just kill those rich people who deserve it" Nayeon scoffed as she angrily chew her snack.

"if they ever hear our story, they'll understand, right Jihyo?" Nayeon said. Jeongyeon looked at Jihyo.

Jihyo sighed, "you can never be too sure. Once you kill someone, you'll always be labelled as a murderer and nothing more"

Nayeon and Jeongyeon looked at each other in worry.

"hey, we'll get through this together. we're very thankful for what you did back then" Jeongyeon smiled.

Flashback: when the three of them were still young and in an orphanage, a rich couple came in looking for Jihyo. They heard she was the smartest in the class. They wanted to adopt her but Jihyo refuse.

The couple tried to persuade Jihyo to come along with them. With them, she would have everything. A family.

The lady who worked there let them visit Jihyo for a few days, just to play with Jihyo, to let Jihyo try to get along with them at least.

But with whatever they did, Jihyo chose her unnies. Jihyo wouldn't go with them unless they took her unnies as well.

They sighed. The three of them were all well-mannered and just as such, however, Jihyo was the smartest and as a rich couple, they need a kid just like her.