A/N (Updated 02/11/22)

Hello! Neanai here! This first page is an information page, so everyone can understand just what is going on. If you have any questions, feel free to ask them and I will either answer in the comments or edit this page, depending on whether or not the question is deemed "important to understand the story" or not.

The first thing is the fact that this is both a Kuunaru and a Sasunaru story. This DOES NOT mean that Kurama and Sasuke are going to fight for Naruto. What happens is this: Naruto is sent back into time, but instead of becoming his younger self, he "adds" another Naruto into the timeline. To limit confusion, future Naruto and future Kurama change their names. Future Naruto enters into a relationship with future Kurama (later in another book). Future Naruto actually idolizes Kakashi and mistakes it for a crush (to be fair, so does Kurama, although Spirit Minato knows what is going on but doesn't say anything). Present Naruto enters a very fluffy relationship with Present Sasuke.

Taking something off of the first fact is that there might be a slight Kakanaru in this story, but if I do add it, it will be brief and will help Future Naruto to understand that he really didn't fall for his former sensei, he just idolized him (more about that in Chapter Five onwards. I might include Kakanaru for a couple of chapters, break it off, bring it back, then break it off for good when Kakashi realizes just how much he actually loves Itachi [it will be around the Chunin Exams when that happens]. Tell me if you guys don't like that idea). There will also be Itanaru, which happens around the same time the Kakanaru happens (it's more like KakaItaNaru) and that also helps solidify Future Naruto's feelings for Future Kurama.

The second thing may or may not be about the prank. Future Naruto himself is not involved in the prank, he is the third wheel who's laughing his head off throughout the whole prank. The two people pulling the prank off are Itachi and Sasuke. Can you guess what it is?

A third thing I want to talk about is the OCs. There are a few, but they are not immediately introduced. (All their ages are going to be when you first meet them, please keep that in mind)

My four OCs are:

1) Aki Acha (female, no clan dojutsu, 19, ANBU Cat Division [stealth and assassination], tiger mask, diplomat, knows of Michiaki's real past) -- completed

2)Hanaka Akami (female, Uchiha clan dojutsu [Akami is a side-clan of Uchiha in this story], 20, ANBU Falcon Division [hunt and disposal of enemy Ninja], hawk mask) -- completed

3) Kazuchi Naemi (male, no clan dojutsu, 18, ANBU Frog Division [medical and crisis], toad mask) -- completed

4) Hinoji Hyuuga (male, Hyuuga clan dojutsu, 17, ANBU Owl Division [stealth and information retrival], snowl owl mask, team leader, knows of Michiaki's real past) -- completed

Michiaki (Future Naruto for those of you who don't know) is brought back to the past as a 16-years-old and is thus made a Chunin. Michiaki is the right-hand of Hinoji during missions, although Aki, Hanaka, and Kazuchi have been in the right-hand position depending on the type of mission (yes a Chunin was put in an Anbu team).

This is a slow-burn romance story, but when this starts burning, it will get passionate FAST.

This is set in Third-person limited, my favorite POV, so please don't be surprised if you see every one of the main character's thoughts from time to time.

Also, this story may be divided into books (I haven't really decided on that just yet). The reason for this is because it starts when Sasuke and Naruto are around 6 (Itachi is around 11) and ends (relatively speaking) thirteen years later when Naruto turns 19. I assume Itachi is 5 years older than Sasuke and Naruto, so please tell me if the ages I put down are correct or not.

Another fact is that I DO NOT know when I will divide the books. I just know that they will be divided at least once, at most four times. All books (2 or 5) will be involved and complicated. All chapters are going to be very long and technical (my writing style). There will be very few timeskips and flashbacks are going to be from Michiaki ONLY (with small ones from Naruto that mainly include lessons that he learns that aren't showcased). This is to prevent any complicated issues later on in the book. This story revolves around Michiaki and Naruto, but I allow others around him to sort-of showcase what others think of him.

There ARE going to be mentions of PTSD and behavioral therapy via Inochi. Both Michiaki and Naruto have PTSD. Michiaki because of past abuse and the war and Naruto because of the current abuse. Inochi and Shikaku are the two biggest components in Michiaki's mental health, although they are not main characters (the side characters who help him out).

Like I said if you have any questions, feel free the comment them. If the question is related to a certain point I made, please try and highlight the point by clicking on the little comment button next to it (or holding down on the sentence if you are on the mobile app) and then commenting, so I have a better understanding on what you guys have trouble understanding.

I hope you guys have a wonderful day! ^-^