Last/short chapter (sorry)

A/N: I have one idea for this chapter since I feel bad that it ends terrible.

-------------------------------------------------

*Brianna POV*

It's senior year, almost time for graduation. Might I say, Christian still has hope for me, Ryan.... He propose to me on our 2 year anniversary. It was cute.

Ryan has been getting help for his smoking and drinking problems. My parents invited him to live with us. Since he got me pregnant. But lucky for me. Baby is born after graduation. Hopefully.

Yes, I wasn't thinking straight about using protection. But I have never been this happy ever in my life with Ryan, yes he rushed things when we met but he seen something in my that he didn't with other girls. I have always liked Ryan. But I wasn't sure if he ever liked me back.

***

*graduation*

Everyone threw there cap up after our class president gave his speech and congratulate us.
Ryan ran to me and picked me up into the air and gave me a kiss.

Christian moved back and fell in love with April.

***

*after giving birth*

A day after graduation my water broke and Ryan rushed me to the hospital. Quickly they brought me to the ER and gave the the necessary things.

After hours and hours of labor and pain. My beautiful baby girl
Was born.

Ryanna Jonathan. She looked so much like Ryan, beautiful brown eyes and beautiful hair.

Well that's the end of my love story... I hope my baby girl does find her path in love and following her path into happyness....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I know this chapter probably sucked but I couldn't leave you guys hanging like that.... Thank you for reading this book...

Please take and offer and ready other books... Just like this one but different on a way...

Thank you for the 1k views... Even though this book sucks...

Loves ya

-kiwipiie_