Chapter 37: Dealing with villans (but not really)

Start from the beginning

I felt dead, I wish I was dead.

Despite my bodies constant protesting I attempted to haul myself up, only to collapse once more on the ground. I couldn't even move let alone walk. It was pointless to try,I realized that now.

Everywhere hurt , burn marks lined my arms and one noticeable one was on my cheek. He had slapped me, a large hand print covering my face. My legs were somehow worse, he had gotten one of togas knives and made sure to do some damage that would leave me in a vulnerable state , he was smart though, he left me alive enough to not be in any danger of dying but still in a state of semi-consciousness so I could feel every inch of what he had done.

I wish he would just finish the job.

I lifted my head up towards the only window in the whole hideout, a tiny one right above some crates. It was dark outside by now, how long had he been hurting me for, I didn't know, time had no meaning to me at the moment.

The sound of a door opening snapped me out of my thoughts, I immediately shrunk back as footsteps neared me. They stopped a couple feet away from me and change directions.

      "God..Dabi what did you do to him, I said to watch him not beat him up, look he's flinching back and I'm not even touching him.." Shigaraki said. My body started shaking once again and silent tears rolled down my cheeks.

"Geez shiggy you made him cry..." Toga said.

"I didn't do anything that was all dabi, I didn't tell him to beat the kid up, we just need to keep him here until we are finished." Shigaraki said boredly.

"Well we need to keep working As the formula is not quiet complete, during are battle I found a test subject, it was a blond kid , the stupid one..I injected him with it during the fight." Kurogiri said dully, sighing to himself, most likely in annoyance.

I stayed in the position I was in on the ground as they continuing talking, it wasn't like I could move even if I wanted to.

       "Well what happened to the kid..you clearly don't have his electricity so what did happen.." Dabi suddenly butt in."

       "I think it's just making his quirk go all haywire , though it may have other side effects.. I'm not sure..but we need to continue perfecting the formula.." Kurogiri said in a dull voice.

       "Yeah...I guess we should keep working on it.." Toga said in a bored tone.

      "Yeah yeah..whatever.. since it's getting late I'll go take are ..guest to an extra room.." Dabi growled , the sound of a seat getting pushed back and heavy footsteps made my body shake in fear.

Hands reached down to pick me up but I shoved them away.

     "Don't touch me...don't touch me..don't touch me please..." I begged.

He of course ignored my pleas and picked me up by the chains instead , dragging me against the floor and down what looked to be a hallways.

     "Dabi no need to torment him, we don't need him dead , he could make a good test subject.." Shigaraki Called out.

Dabi simply let out a "Tch" and tossed me into what I assumed to be a room, I hit the floor and let out a Yelp, backing up and raising my head enough to see a smirk covering his face.

      "Who knew the delinquent of class 1-A could be such a cry baby.." he chuckled.

      "I..I don't want ..I don't want it to end this way.." I mumbled to myself, lowering my head once more.

       "What the hell are you going on about.." he muttered in annoyance, his glare cutting through me like a knife.

     "I-I'm tired of pretending...I'm tired of pretending it Dosent hurt.." I rambled, looking at the ground as it became drenched in blood and tears.