Chapter 5

Felix's P.O.V

The two girls who watched over me helped me sit up. "Damn...what happened?" I asked groggily. "And who are you two?" I observed them closely, one of the girls had dark hair tied up in a ponytail while the other had flowing orange hair. They looked to be around the age of 12.

"We are two bros of yours!" they told me proudly as I grinned, "And as you probably know, the creatures from all the horror games you played have somehow gotten themselves in the real world."

"My name is Michelle," the dark haired one said, "And when the SCP-106 touched you, part of your skin rotted." Michelle added bluntly as she took out a roll of gauze from the side bag she'd probably brought with her.

"My name is Briella." said the orange haired one as Michelle treated my wound, wrapping the gauze carefully around my wound. I winced, that f*cking SCP-106. What a bastard...

"How can we make the creatures disappear?" I asked them worriedly, standing up and brushing the dust off my pants. I tried to focus more on the solution than actually the problem.

"Well, I luckily brought my book with me that contains some information on it." Michelle pulled an old and worn out book from her bag. The title said 'Writing of the Gloom' "I got this from a tomb I dug up, by the way..." Michelle said irrelevantly. "So let's see..." she bit her lip as she turned the thin pages carefully, "Aha! Here it is. But first, Pewds, what do you think caused the creatures to arrive?"

I shrugged, "There was this nightmare that I had a few days ago." I began to explain to them what I saw and experienced. As I explained, I saw Michelle and Briella's smiles begin to widen.

"Great! So in my book, it tells us that we have to get rid of the Gate of Bones that was in your dream. The Gate of Bones also contains the people taken away by the creatures. To do that, we have to enter the same dream together and head west. There, we will find a mystic mountain which we will have to climb. At the top, there would be a spring full of Holy Water. And we will need a cup full of Holy Water. Then we will be transferred to this...place. And we have to go to the horror games in reality-" I cut Michelle off of her ranting, all this information was making me overwhelmed!

"Wait, which horror games?" I asked suddenly. It couldn't possibly be all of the horror games I played!

"Oh, it's just Amnesia, SCP, and Slenderman. In each horror game, we will need to find Stephano. But the thing is, we will all be separated. One person would be in each game." Briella read from the book, "Once we find all of them, we will be transferred to Felix's nightmare. But if one or two people are delayed, the other person or people will have to try to survive in that horror game. And when we all arrive in the nightmare, we have to soak all the Stephano statues in Holy Water. Then throw all three statues into the Gate of Bones. That should make everything normal again.

"Well, shit! That sounds really complicated."

But I still nodded slowly, I felt light-headed at all these things we had to accomplish. But then I remembered the people outside, being chased by the creatures. "Wait, what about the people outside?" I asked, worried about the people who were screaming their lungs out right now. 

I stood up and walked to my window, looking at the horrifying scene outside. Blood, limbs, bones, and even organs were splattered everywhere. People ran around screaming while the creatures chased them, catching them in no time and draining the lives out of them. Some of their faces were painted with maniatic grins.

"Eh, they'll have to keep running. Anyways, even if they get caught, they'll just teleport into the Gate of Bones, where we'll let them out soon enough." Briella shrugged, waving her hand in the air carelessly. She had to be joking.

"Briella!" Michelle nudged her friend playfully, "But yeah, that's why we have to be quick. We should really start now."

"And how do we get into the same dream?" I wondered out loud.

"Ah," Michelle grinned slyly, "With this!" She dug in her bag and finally pulled out three tea bags and three teacups, triumphantly holding them up in each hand. 

"Seriously, how much stuff do you keep in your bag?" I questioned blankly.

Michelle rolled her eyes exasperatedly, ignoring my comment. "If we drink this tea, we can go anywhere we'd like. In this case, we'd have to say something like, 'send us to the land of mystic mountain' together, or some phrase like that." she explained.

"Well then, let's begin. Afterall, our time is kinda limited." I smiled, we were going on an adventure that we would never forget-even if we wanted to.

~~~~~~~~~

I know, I know, it's a crappy introduction. Brofist!