How We Met

I was thirteen went I joined Wattpad. I joined on April 26, 2013.

My friend had told me about the app and I was excited. I could right as many stories as I want. Until....one day when I was on the app this guy text me. I hadn't really talked to guys much online. His name was Daniel.

Daniel: Hey

Me: Hey

Daniel: I like your book, "Showing Love", you should read my book it's about dragon ball Z.

Me: Oh thanks, and sure I'll read your book.

Daniel: Thanks

Me: How old are you??

Daniel: 17, you?

Me: 13

Daniel: WHY ARE THERE SO MANY THIRTEEN AND FOURTEEN YEAR OLDS ON THIS APP??!!! Sorry didn't mean to yell.

Me: It's okay

After that talk we couldn't stop talking to each other. We would ask each other what books we read, what chapter we're on in each other's stories. It was fun talking to him. I remember telling him a joke and he made fun of it.

Daniel:Hey

Me: Hey, can you spell "me"?

Daniel: m-e

Me: you forgot the "d"

I was sitting on couch laughing because I knew what he was going to say.

Daniel: There's no "d" in "me"

Me: Hahahaha

Daniel: are you applying that we have sex?

Me: 0-0 No, why would you think that??!!

Daniel: I was just kidding, I already had heard that one.

Me: then why did you answer??

Daniel: Just wanted to play along:-)

After that we talked some more and told each other what chapter we were on on our books and yeah. I liked talking to him, he was funny, sweet, and kind.