29.. Just You And Me

Start from the beginning

There was not a day passed me without thinking about you.. You're the only person I ever think about each and everyday, even though I know that I can never get you.. I was hurt and broken when you left me.. But you have no idea how extremely happy I was when you came back.. It's like time stopped for moment when you made me smile.. Though it was tough for me to smile having the pain which you gave me.. I felt special when you embraced me tight..

Pragya.. I.. .. Abhi interrupts her, but she griped his arm more tight with a rough glare.. which made him to stop speaking further..

You left me right, then why didn't you take away my fondness for you along with you..?!.. I made myself understand that I'm not worth or may be I'm an ominous soul to not have you on my destiny.. But no, you proved me wrong.. You just proved that I'm wrong by coming back into my life.. And you should know that, how hard I'm struggling to muzzle my fondness on you.. I don't have any explanation on what I feel for these past three months which I spent with you.. All I can confess is that, I desired to have these moments when I felt my first feeling on you when I saw you the first time years back.. Each and every second those feelings for you grew up when I gathered all those tiny glances of you on me.. Every single day, I was living with those meaningful feelings.. but it was you who made me to realise, that it was all mere like a mirage.. What to do..?!.. My stupid heart was so wavering over your unknown heart..

You will never know how hard it is to ask myself, whether is it really possible to tell you what I feel..?!.. I am laying every night awake with all your memories flooding through my heart with a desire to be with you throughout my life.. even after knowing it can just be my desire alone.. Because somewhere the truth is, it's just mine.. just my desire and my feelings.. and not yours..!.. Her voice faded slowly inside her vocal cord, and Abhi could feel his eyes controlling those droplets to line with it..

It's not just a matter of my feelings.. It's about you too Abhishek.. You are saying that you are my friend.. then why are you not being with me as a friend..!?.. Rather you are being beyond that.. and I don't want any of your explanation with your relationship with Tanu.. because you yourself admitted that you don't love her.. but you are marrying her.. What sort of commitment is this..?!.. This will never happen having me in your life.. Because we are standing on such a place where you should leave one's hand to hold another's.. And let me show you the truth.. If you do that, then it's sure one must go through a heart break.. She literally reminded him about the reality which was confronted by her brother..

No Pragya.. You are wrong.. I was never in love with Tanu.. It was all just my misconceived plight.. Tanu was first my friend.. We were really just good friends.. I didn't knew when and how I made her feel to get attracted towards me.. I was always a good friend to her.. When I got to know that she was ready to move out of my life just for the sake of my mother's happiness.. I thought, she will be perfect for my life.. I misconceived that, a girl who can give up her happiness for others sake deserves what she loved.. But things were not going like what I saw in her before.. She was truly not that Tanu, whom I saw on that day.. she is not the real pure hearted girl, for whom I refused to marry you.. Rather, she is exactly opposite.. But I don't want to corner Tanu, and show myself white.. Because true or not, I was the one who is to be blamed.. I whole heartedly accept that.. And now, things have changed.. my life is changed.. everything is changed.. especially I have.. Yes, I have got a change in me and that's because of you.. Abhi tried to let out his side of feelings to her..

And Tanu..?.. Has she changed..?!.. Pragya asks folding her hands across.. and Abhi replies immediately.. No.. Because she is what she is.. On that day and even today.. Because being with her, I have realised that she is just attracted towards me and there is a vast difference between attraction and love.. And I don't have any hesitation to admit that, I have realised this late..