16.. Abhi's Strangeness

Hello friends.. ❤️

Let's get into the story soon..

Part 16.. Abhi's Strangeness..

💜 ❤️ 💜 ❤️ 💜

" The Rain falls
Because Sky can
No Longer Handle Its Heaviness...
Just Like Tears.. It falls
Because Heart can
No Longer Handle Pain.."

💜 ❤️ 💜 ❤️ 💜

Pragya was still in conversation with Karan... Where Abhi was walking around them, pretending to see the things around him..

On the other side, Purab was keeping his eyes on him and his strange antics.. While Bulbul was giving try on the dresses chosen by Pragya for her..

"This Karan is just irritating.. Why the he is getting so friendly with Pragya..?.. And why is she is always hanging with him..!?.. She is here for Bulbul, but roaming around him..".. Abhi strikes and steps backwards.. He got dashed with someone and turns to see Sona standing.. He smiles at her and gave her a apologetic look..

She ignores him and walks inside the showroom, which was too strange for Abhi, he strikes.. "Why is she behaving too much unusual with me nowadays..!?.. And Bulbul too is not talking much with me..!?.. I think I should speak with them about this.."..

Just then, he saw Pragya walking towards him and smiles at her..
"What happened to him suddenly.. He looks very unusual and different..!..".. Pragya thinks and smiles at him..

Abhi gets close to her and gestures as what, and she says.. I had bought some dresses for you.. just try some and let me know which one you are okay with.. Even if you want any changes too I will ask Karan to help it with..

Why not you Pragya..!?.. you can help me right..!?.. Abhi says and Pragya gasps at his words.. while Abhi blinked both his eyes alternatively and says.. I mean.. I was about to say that.. you can help me.. Because you are my friend..!.. A friend knows another friend well.. and since Karan is not my friend he cannot help me.. but you can help me because you are my friend.. he slided her arms with his arms and she was completely clueless about his words and his strange antics towards her..

Friend

Friend..!... She stresses the word and he crooks his sight at her.. and she continued.. When did we became friends.. And what are you talking about..!?..

Oh yeah... see.. I totally forgot.. Forgot that still we didn't shake hands for being friends.. Why don't we both become friends..!?.. he asks and forwarded his hands friendly..