There's nothing much when she turned, because the moment she did, his face was the only thing she could ever see.

He cupped her face, his other hand went to the small of her back to pull her closer, finding her lips with his.

They both sighed at the contact, the tension finally getting released.

Seri rested both of her palms from his chest, trailing it to his shoulders then wrapped her arms around his neck as he passionately kissed the soul out of her.

The kiss was soft and sweet, then eventually turned fervent, as if making up for those subtle times they brushed off the spark. Jeong Hyeok wrapped his arms to her waist as Seri went to run her fingers through his hair.

Time seemingly stopped for Jeong Hyeok and Seri as they finally parted for what felt like forever under the navy hue of midnight. He rested his forehead on hers, still not ready to let her go from his arms.

"I'm guessing that favor is returned already" Seri said, catching her breath.

Jeong Hyeok let out a chuckle in a raspy voice as he managed to echo through her ears under their very close proximity.

"Well returned."

---

"Where would you like to go?" the Uber driver asked to the two certain people in his backseat. On cue, they both replied in unison,

"The hotel"

The driver glanced to them, confused.

Jeong Hyeok coughed as he was hesitant in giving an exact name. He turned to look at Seri, noticing how their shoulders were the only ones in contact with each other. She straightened in her seat and casted a glance back to him, unable to say as well.

"What hotel?" the driver asked again.

Seri's eyes were awkwardly darting from the driver's back profile to him before finally speaking something,

"You said the store didn't have soju...?"

"Right, right. They- they even asked me what's that", Jeong Hyeok immediately responded, making sure this very normal conversation of theirs would be heard by the driver.

"Well, I have one in my suite" Seri casually added.

"Oh--" this time, he was caught a bit off guard. She continued,

"There's this movie I wanted to watch and..." he then decided to play along.

"My, that sounded so interesting, Seri-ssi." Jeong Hyeok nonchalantly replied, in exaggerated amusement.

Seri could only shut her eyes tight from the second-hand embarrassment. She didn't even get to tell him the plot, let alone the title. Is he really this bad in lying? she quietly judged to herself.

She took in all the air she could muster before she can finally continue,

"Well, yes. Do-- do you?"

"Of course! Let's watch it together...what's it about?"

She could only part her mouth in exasperation before watching him wistfully then turned her attention back to the window.

To be honest, they looked stupid.

Jeong Hyeok leaned to the back of the driver 's seat and casually told him the Baren Hotel.

At this point, the driver simply scoffed at them on the rear view mirror, then proceeded to punch the address on the screen.

A couple of minutes passed and Seri was still watching the window, quietly admiring the buildings they'd pass by when suddenly,