CH. 51: Wolfstar

Jeans

w/c 552

Remus was laying across his bed in the 7th year dorm reading through his advanced transfiguration book. The sun was streaming in through the open window and a warm breeze was ruffling his hair. It was a quiet Sunday. James was Merlin knew where with Lily. Peter was likely down at the kitchens. And Sirius was....well Remus wasn't sure where Sirius was.

The door banging open and Sirius's swearing answered the question. Sirius came storming in, t-shirt in his hands and a pair of Muggle jeans hanging off his hips. His hair was wet, and he was mumbling something that sounded like"bloody poltergeist". Sirius has apparently not noticed Remus, as he turned his back on him and started rummaging around his bed for a dry shirt. Remus stopped breathing.

Sirius had a glorious ass on a normal day, but it had been a long time since Remus had seen it in jeans. Sirius had a thing for jeans that were just a little too tight for him, but Remus loved it. Laying his book to the side, he quietly slid off his bed and came up behind Sirius, who was still digging around for a shirt. Remus quickly stepped in behind hun, grabbing his hips and leaning over his back. Sirius gave a shout, then a laugh.

"Scared me Moony. Where'd you.."

"You really should wear these more often" Remus said quietly as he slid his hands into Sirius's front pockets. Sirius growled low in his throat as he felt Remus's fingers stroke around the base of his cock through his pockets.

"That so, Moony?" Remus slid one of his hands from Sirius's pockets and found the button and fly of his jeans, making quick work at unfastening them.

"Absolutely. They make your ass look even more fuckable than it usually is," getting the zipper down, Remus shoved them open and wrapped his hand around Sirius's hard cock. As Sirius let out a hiss, Remus pulled his other hand from the front pocket of his jeans and started undoing his own trousers in a rush. When he finally managed to get them undone, he let them fall to the floor at his feet and yanked Sirius's off the back of his hips, exposing the glorious ass he'd been admiring in the jeans. Swearing under his breath, he reached down and snatched his wand from the floor and sent a silent lubrication spell at Sirus's waiting ass. Sirius was panting now, anticipating what was coming as it was so rare that Remus took control like this. Remus positioned his cock and slowly thrust forward. The groan that came up Sirius's throat  was so low and long that Remus just closed his eyes and let go. He dropped his forehead to the space between his shoulders and just got lost in his scent as he thrust harder. He heard Sirus's release coming before he actually felt his cock kicking in his hand. With a growl of his own, he thrust a few more times as hard as he could, locking his hips into Sirius as his own release came.

As he stood up to his full height and disengaged his softening cock, Sirius let out a bark of laughter.

"Damn, Moony. I'll wear the jeans everyday if it makes you act like this!"