Chap. 6 Overly embarrassing!

Anna's POV

It was the day after my, unwanted visitor, almost killed me! I had taken a bath, and gone to bed early after that. I didn't tell Hans or Elsa what happened. I was too worn out and traumatized. I had been examining flowers in the garden, enjoying their sweet scent, when Olaf came up.

"Hey, Anna!" He greeted me happily.

"Hi, Olaf. Watcha doing?" I asked.

"What your doing. Smelling flowers, and enjoying their beauty" He responded.

I smiled, watching him smell the flowers. He ended up sneezing, sending his carrot nose flying. We both started searching for it, at first non successfully. As I was searching, an all too familiar voice spoke.

"Looking for this?" I heard HIM, ask.

I Looked up at my, worst enemy. He was currently seated upon his Lizard, holding Olaf's carrot nose.

"Oh, thank you Hiccup!! I've been looking everywhere for that!" Olaf cried, rushing to retrieve his nose.

Wait a minute!? They know each other!? My jaw dropped as I watched them converse with each other.

"And, how are you Toothless?" He asked, scratching his chin.

He purred happily, rolling onto his side. I stood there looking like an idiot, completely dumbfounded. How on earth did they know each other!!?

"Woah, woah! Hold the phone! How do you two, know each other!?" I yelped.

"We met a few months ago, when Hiccup accidentally came here. He at first freaked about the fact I could talk, but calmed down eventually. I told him about you and Elsa, and we got to know each other. We became friends, and he asked a lot about you. So, I told him as much as I knew, but told him he should talk to you himself. And it looks like he did" Olaf finished, smiling giddy.

So Olaf was the reason for my suffering!? How could he!? Anyways, I glared over at Hiccup, and noticed something. He actually had taken his helmet off, and was currently fixing his hair. My cheeks lite up a bright pink. I looked away, trying to make it go away. I knew if I rubbed my cheeks, it would be tons worse. So, I didn't. I just, silently waited for it to go away.

"So, have you taken Anna for a flight yet?" Olaf asked him. I dint give him. A chance to reply.

"Oh he took me on a flight all right! Nearly killed me!" I snapped.

"Is she always this nasty?"Hiccup asked.

"Not usually. Only when it's that time of month again" Olaf stated flatly.

I gasped and blushed like mad when he said that! Hiccup looked at me and burst laughing. I blushed harder and stormed off. That was embarrassing as could be! I can't believe Olaf! As if my life wasn't bad enough. He just had to run his mouth. Sometimes.....I really hate that snowman.