❄️ 1④ ❄️

𝗜𝗻𝘁𝗲𝗿𝘃𝗶𝘄𝗲𝗿- 𝗪𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝘄𝗼𝘂𝗹𝗱 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘀𝗮𝘆 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗺𝗼𝘀𝘁 𝗶𝗺𝗽𝗼𝗿𝘁𝗮𝗻𝘁 𝗹𝗲𝘀𝘀𝗼𝗻 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗹𝗲𝗮𝗿𝗻𝗲𝗱 𝗶𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝟵𝟬𝘀

𝗜𝗰𝘆- 𝗠𝗵𝗵𝗵 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲... 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗶𝘀 𝗮 𝗹𝗲𝘀𝘀𝗼𝗻 𝗶𝘁𝘀𝗲𝗹𝗳. 𝗜𝗳 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗹𝗲𝘁 𝗶𝘁 𝗰𝘂𝘁 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗱𝗲𝗲𝗽 𝗲𝗻𝗼𝘂𝗴𝗵, 𝗶𝘁 𝗰𝗮𝗻 𝗺𝗮𝗸𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗱𝗼 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗰𝗿𝗮𝘇𝗶𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴𝘀.

_______________

Sep 10 1994

"What we going out here for again?" Kim asked nervously as she neared the steps of the private jet they were about to get on.

"MTV Music Video Awards it's in New York this year remember?" Saweetie asked confushed as to why she was acting like this.

"Wait," Kevin paused on one of the steps "bitch don't tell me you scared." He busted out in laughter.

Kim couldn't do anything but blink her eyes and look away from them.

"So you never ridden a plane before?" Saweetie wondered.

"No. I never even been on a roller coaster, my feet have been on the ground my entire existence." She explained. She wouldn't necessarily say she was scared of heights, she just couldn't see here self up high in the air like that. The thought of it made her nauseous.

"Look Kim you'll be okay. We're riding private so you'll only be around people you know. It won't even take us long to get there." Saweetie tried to calm her.

"Yea girl trust me I'm not the least bit exited about this trip either. If my family figures out I'm in New York again their going to try to get me hostage in Westchester. God I hate that place." She scoffed.

"Seems like rich girl problems to me." Kevin mumbled letting his sun glasses down and entering the plane.

"The only problem I got is them 1950 style boots you got on right now what is that?" Sarah made a face following behind Kevin.

Saweetie turned back to Kim who still hadn't neared the steps. "You think you're going to be alright?"

"Yea I'll- I'll be fine it's just a plane right." She tried to assure herself finally gaining enough confidence to go up the stairs.

When they got seated Saweeetie made sure to inform her on everything that typically happened on plan rides.

"When you first get up in the air your ears might pop I don't know, everybody's different mines didn't pop until I started landing. It may feel a lil weird at first but once we're up in the sky you'll feel nothing." She gave a run down on everything.

"Hey on the bright side, atleast you get to spend your first flight on a private plane." Kevin chuckled throwing some celery in his mouth.

"Ew they brung that stuff on the plane too?" Sarah asked disgusted

"Yea, you don't like celery?" Kevin looked at her surprised as she shook her head no "I mean I just figured you would since, you know, you white and all ain't y'all all for that healthy shit."

"Kevin you have to stop with the stereotypes how many times do I have to tell you I'm not your average Kelly." Sarah mocked the voice of teenage white girls that were always shown in movies.

"Could've fooled me." He mumbled chewing on the celery again.

"So what ever happened with Mary and K-Ci, they still together after all that that happened at the party?" Kim decided to start up conversation again.