His fingers released their grip around her throat, running down her neck and drawing circles against her collar bones. She watched him, trying to recollect her air. She felt overly conscious of the long pointer finger he was slipping beneath her Gryffindor tee shirt and the firm hand that was pressed into her lower back.

"What will you do?" She asked, her voice somehow still silenced by his grip.

"Good girl," He grinned, leaving her collarbone to drag the hem of her shirt upwards, allowing his hand to slip beneath the cotton. His palm felt warm against her breast, kneading her flesh before saying, "Your curiosity is... pleasing."

On her backside, his opposite hand unclasped her bra, bushing the flimsy thing above her breasts. Both hands, large and cold, cupped her breasts now. Her nipples hardened at his cool touch, forming rosy mounds in her flesh that were perfect for pulling and twisting.

Her fingernails dug harder into Draco's arm. Below his stomach, the blonde boy hardened at her touch. At the feeling of her nails making crescents in his skin. At the thought of her beneath him and around him and screaming for him.

Fuck.

He was rock hard and desperate to feel her insides. He couldn't wait. He took the hem of her silly looking Gryffindor shirt and pulled it over her head. She lifted her arms obediently, allowing him to pull the cotton and wire bra off, tossing it away from them.

Instinctively, Hermione's wrists crossed over her hard nipples to cover herself. But the fire inside of Draco was already heating him to his core. He took her wrists in his hands, aggressively removing her only form of coverage.

She struggled, for only a moment, before admitting that he was far stronger than she and... she liked his control. She liked his force. She like that he was explosive.

"You worry too much about your body." He demanded, dragging her towards one of the stone walls.

"I can't help myself-" Her back hit the wall before she could finish her thought.

Draco released her wrists as he pressed himself against her, grasping the nape of her neck with one hand. His large yet slender body covered her completely, pinning her against the wall as he pushed his hips against hers. He lowered his head until their foreheads touched. His eyes were closed, overwhelmed by the feeling between their hips as she stood on her tip toes. Her new height connected their cores, sending shockwaves from his erection to his mouth.

Fuck.

He pushed harder against her, rocking himself into her center, regardless of the layers of pants between them. His lips went after hers, despite the many warnings that were telling him that he had already gone too far.

This was too good to stop now.

Hermione made strangled noises as Draco's lips traveled to her ear, nipping at her sensitive lobe, then moved to the soft skin of her neck. One hand sunk into her curls, while the other played at her hard nipples, twisting them in ways that made her love the blissful sting. At the same time, Hermione's hands had grown eager as well. With delicate fingers, she began unbuttoning Draco's dress shirt. She pulled the fine, expensive material from where he had tucked in into his dress pants.

Soon, Hermione had undone all of the many buttons and Draco had created a trail of reddening marks along her throat. The young witch used her hands to caress Draco's chest, which was firm and rapidly inflating. Her fingers explored his lower abdomen, pausing to touch each rib and each lightly defined muscle. Satisfied with her discovery his beautiful body, her hand went to his shoulders, tugging the material away from him.