IMPORTANCE OF EDUCATION

Education is something that holds an utmost importance in one's life. It is a tool that help us to acquire knowledge and attain light within the mind of individual. As they say "Education is the passport to the future, for tomorrow belongs to those who prepare for it today". Education is the process of facilitating learning, or the acquisition of knowledge, skills, values, beliefs, and habits. It also help us to reach our goals, to enhance our skills and knowledge. A person's attitude and personality is highly depends on his education. It also plays an vital role in making a person succesful in life.

Employment is one of another benefit of acquiring education. People who is educated are more likely to get their desire jobs. It also improves the speech and communication way of people. Educated people can greatly influence society with their words and actions as they can convey themselves more effectively.

Educated people are more effective at using various technology of the present era. Thus, education plays a great role in making us aware of numerous gadgets and technologies that can improve the quality of our life. On the other hand, uneducated people find it quite hard to withstand this modern era of technology.

Education also makes a person mature and effective in his daily decisions. Education can let us know the importance of discipline and time management and thus have a greater opportunities to become successful in the near future.

Education is a fundamental right of every individuals thus everyone must acquire education to understand every important aspects of life. Government is making many efforts to include education in every class. Many goverment schools are established in different cities so that everyone can acquire knowledge and become successful in life. Education help us grow personally, professionally, and socially.