...Or maybe not

(But like...👉👈...he do be looking kinda hot tho)

-🍥-

Okay, I'm glad that wasn't expecting heaven, and I prepared myself for hell, but if this is what the torturous hell looks like then I don't even know why I readied myself to be burnt alive.

Bright green trees surrounded me, ones with so much colour that it kinda hurt my eyes. These look like an exact replica of the trees from before the war. Ahh, what nice memory.

'That's because these are the trees from before the war. And they aren't memories, stupid'

When I heard Kurama's voice I couldn't help but smile, relief clearly showed as I had thought Kurama was gone.

'I see you're still alive. And if you have enough energy to insult me then you must be able to indulge me with an explanation, right kyuu-chan"

I snickered at the nickname I had given him years ago while the receiver only growled with embarrassment.

'Stop it with that damn name. It hinders my reputation' I only gave a nod and ignored the anger in his voice. He sighed at my "idiocy" and continued. 'While you were having your little chit chat with that stuck up Uchiha, I was creating a formula to your wish'

I could only raise an eyebrow as I had forgotten what that wish was as well as the words from my former rambling. My fox friend gave another sigh of annoyance.

'I used a high percentage of my chakra and sent you back to the past, in more simpler terms' the words hadn't registered yet and I just stared at the forest trying to understand the information given to me.

'High chakra sent Past...me?' I asked with full confusion in my tone. After my words, ranting filled in the background as I continued to try and figure out what he meant.

'Are you kidding me?!?!! How can I be stuck with such an idiot!!! You're treating my simple facts as though it's a universal questions!! Dear Kami, help this dimwit's soul!!!!'

Then it finally clicked and my mouth hung ajar.

'WAIT WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU SENT ME TO THE PAST?!? IF YOU COULD HAVE DONE THAT THEN WHY DIDNT YOU DO SO EARLIER?!?? OR MAYBE YOU COULD HAVE TOLD ME YOU STUPID TENANT!!'

'HUHHHH?!??! IS THIS HOW YOU THANK PEOPLE NOW!!??! I SEND YOU BACK TO THE PAST AS A BIRTHDAY GIFT AND THIS THE THANKS I GET?!??! HOW DARE YOU!!!YOU DONT KNOW HOW MUCH CHAKRA AND TIME THIS TOOK ME TO DO SO SHUT YOUR MOUTH AND BE THANKFUL!!!'

With that I couldn't say a word. The outburst was my fault, hehe. 'Sorry...and thanks for this...but' I let the silence serve as a suspension for my continuation. 'You do know that it's already January, well was January on the day I died'.

'Huh?! Did you actually waste time counting the days?!'

'Did you actually waste time coming up with an excuse to cover up your kindness?'

My lips tugged up as Kurama chocked on being found out. 'I hate how stupid you are to simple thing, but when a complex problem arises you always seem to turn into a Nara' a soft hum left my lips as I got up and dusted myself, discarding the foxes comment.