"Wow. " I subconsciously breathed out, completely captivated by the dreamlike scenery.

"Hm, I know, beautiful right? " hearing my mate besides me, I smiled.

"Yeah.. " the atmosphere was perfect, the air gave off a romantic feeling as we walked towards a bench just in front of the waterfall, giving a full view towards the scenery around us.

"Yuma. " hearing the serious voice of my mate, I turned towards her, confusion laced on my face.

"What is it? " upon my question, she has then suddenly chuckled.

"Did you forget about what we came here for? " finally realizing that I have gotten too carried away by the beautiful view in front of us, I could only cough in embarrassment before putting on a serious expression.

"I remember, yuri, what did you actually mean by 'the truth' I want to know everything. "

"Sigh, alright, but firstly I don't want you to cut off my words and listen until I finish, is that alright? " replaying her words, I then nodded.

"Alright. "

"Hm well then, let's start from the beginning. My name is Luciana Yurine Heartfilia Apocalypse, daughter of the dragon King Acnologia Apocalypse and the demon Queen Layla Heartfilia, and is the soon to be heir of both thrones and all the realms. " I was shocked, Dragon King? Demon Queen? So does that mean that the two people, her parents, that I met before was actually...

Thinking about the possibility that I could've died by their hands with just a flick of their finger, I shuddered yet still urged my mate to continue.

"At the start, I didn't actually expect that I would actually see my mate when I was just casually drifting through a random and anonymous world, since I actually thought that I would only be able to see him after I usurp the throne, so I was conflicted when I suddenly met you. "

I felt myself stiffen, does that mean that she didn't actually want me before? Feeling hurt, I clenched my hands into firsts before standing up, preparing to leave and drunk my sorrow into oblivion when hands suddenly wrapped around my waist, preventing me to go.

"Sigh, didn't I tell you to wait and finish my explanation first? It may be true that I really didn't expected to see you so early, but that didn't mean that I wasn't happy upon finally meeting you. "

Hearing her explanation, I felt my heart start to beat faster before I finally relaxed.

"I was really ecstatic, before I met you, I was so jealous to see that everyone around me already has their own fated one besides them and is even showing it on public, a sense of injustice filled my heart as I watched them hug, kiss, and display affection in front of me, I thought, how could they display such affection on public, are they not ashamed? I was really bitter back then, but upon meeting you, I finally know how it felt. "

Boom! Did you all hear that? Well that's just the wall of the dam that gave me a sense of reluctance and doubt towards my mate breaking, flowing on waves upon waves, filling up everything as love and a duty to always pamper and devote my everything towards my mate was left.

"When I finally met you, it was then that the feeling of bitterness upon my heart finally faded, replaced with such sweetness that all I could ever thought was, how could such a perfect mate exists? Those fellows on the roadside is simply taking things too easy, they should learn how to devote and prostate themselves towards their mate more! "

Chuckling, I turned around before capturing the sweet and luscious lips that produced such sweet words, affection overflowing upon my heart towards the very woman in front of me, my mate. Feeling her kiss back, I secretly smiled before starting to deepen the kiss, yet was stopped with a small push upon my chest as I broke the kiss before turning towrda the adorable pouting woman in front of me before finally letting her continue her explanation, my arms wrapped around her as I laid my head upon her shoulder, sniffing up her scent.

"At first, I didn't really want to tell you that I was the heir of the majestic thone, the throne that is only set for the person to rule all the realms, since I was afraid that you would feel downcast. "

"..."

"I knew that you would feel like you aren't worthy, that you does not deserve to be with me because of my status, that's why I lied to you. "

She's right, if I really did knew from the very start, then I would have even rejected her, to let her be free and find a man who is more worthy of her.

"So I'm sorry.. " giving a sigh, I again kissed her.

Kissing back, it was then that she looked at me with confusion on her eyes.

"Hm, you were right that I really would have felt unworthy of you if you really said that from the start and might have even said that you should find a much more capable man, but now, I don't even Dare to. To think that you would be on the arms of another, my heart is already breaking, that's why, from now on, I would turn myself onto the man that is worthy of you. "

"Yuma... " she then smiled.

I have decided, I would train and become more powerful, go be worthy to stand by her side and rule all the realms with her. To be capable enough to protect her and to just let her live a life that she deserves.

Thinking of such words, I then leaned down before once again capturing the sweet lips that belongs to my gorgeous mate, sealing the promise that I carved upon my heart as the sound of the clashing waves of the waterfall was the only thing that filled upon the surroundings.