Chapter 4

" My name is Madora, and your name's Emily "

She nudged my shoulder. " C'mon C'mon, Lets go back to the orphanage, I want to show you something." We hurried back to the orphanage and headed upstairs, " Look. " she pulled out a Necklace, it looked similar to mine. " My mom gave it to me. " she started tearing up. I gave her a hug. " what's your story? "

I looked up at her. " My story.. " " yeah, " " well I've ben here my whole life. Wilma said that one night she heard the doorbell. She opend the door put I was the only one there, and with me was this locket. " she squeezed the locket in her palm.

She let out a big sigh. After, we went downstairs to watch some TV, then I saw him again...  Madora hugged the guy, " Awh are you too dating!! " I made a hear with my hand. Madora looked like she was going to puke. " What. What. Hes my brother.." Oh im sorry I just thought.. " Madora looked at me and let out a laugh, " So okay change the subject. What's your name? "

He smiled, He had Blonde hair Sparkling blue eyes and was just so kind. " My name is Zack " He smirked at me. " Nice name, " I flashed a smile real quick. You had to admit he was.... Gorgeous. Everything about him, made the butterflies in my stomach flutter and want to burst out, and give him a WHOLE bunch of butterfly kisses all over his face.

I just noticed that Madora had already walked away and it was just Zack and I standing there, I didn't want him to walk away I just got lost in his eyes.

I think I might've been staring to long. I got a glips back to reality when Zack was tapping my shoulder trying to tell me something. I smiled again. " Oh sorry Zack, what is it. " He laughed. " My sister wants you. " " O- Okay. " I said walking away.

I walked over to the kitchen were Madora was. She smacked my arm. " OMG... " She looked scared. " What? What is it. " I said looking confused.. " My brother totally Likes you!! " I jumped back into reality. " Wait. What Now? " " I know when he likes a girl, Because he won't stop smirking and looking at her smile. "

" Nahh. " I said serious, while my Heart was racing.

I walked away and went upstairs, to the bathroom to take a quick shower. But first I had to get my clothes, I picked out my blue Hollister jeans with a white shirt, that said act like a lady, think like a boss. I left the room and enterd the bathroom. I made sure the door was locked and turned on the shower.

After about ten minutes I dried off hurried up and got dressed, Brushed my teeth and put some deodorant on. I walked back to my room and threw my dirty clothes into my hamper. I brushed my hair and the it up in a pony tail. I really wasn't the kind of girl to spend hours and hours on her hair. I walked back down to the living room and sat down and got out my phone,

Chailey my Bestfriend had just texted me. I was just about to call her when someone sat right next to me, and lucky me! It as Zack. He looked and then smirked at me. " Uh oh. " His smirk fowned. " Are you okay Emily? "  " Yeah " he smiled and left. " Thank gosh. " I took a deep breath and sighed. I went back upstairs and decided to listen to music to take my mind off things.

Madora walked over to me. " Hey do you want to walk down to the carry out with me and zack? " She did flirty eyes. " Sure let me get a jacket and my shoes on. " I said as I stood up. And I opend my closet door. I was wearing just my white furry north face. I slipped on my uggs and went down stairs, " Hey Okay Im ready. "

We started walking down the street, To the carry out. Zack started getting closer to me, he looked at me and smiled, I fake smiled back. I mean he was really nice and handsome.. but I've only knew him for about three days. And plus he's Madoras brother. And I might be going to jail for something I didn't do. Do relationships. Not now.. No. We got to the carry out and I bought a can of my favorite Arizona Tea. And some chips.

We put our stuff on the counter, paid and left. On the way home I got a call from Mr.Wilson, he said "Listen Emily don't forget your court day is tomorrow." He said with his deep voice. " Okay I remember. " I hung up and continued walking. I suddenly felt something touch my hand.

I looked down it was Zack's hand. I got a little nervous. I felt my hand get really sweaty. He looked up and smirked. We walked all the way to the park across the street of the orphanage holding hands. Madora and I sat down on the slide and opend our chips.

I looked over and saw Zack on the bench. He was just sitting there smiling. " Hey Madora.