He was buried to the hilt inside her and was standing there for a second, eyes closed trying to get a grip on his control, breathing harsh into her neck

“Oh God, Gabby...” he moaned “You feel so tight and so God damn perfect around my cock, like a tight wet silky glove” and then he started moving slowly, increasing his thrusts little by little as he felt her shift slightly in his arms to accommodate him.

Soon all control was lost, they were both panting hard, her arms tight around his neck, his arms tight around her bottom, thrusting hard, slamming into her fast and deep in and out like their lives depended on it. He could feel her getting tighter and tighter around his cock; her muscles tensing and he increased his thrusts into her

“Oh Gabe, Oh my God, Gabriel!” and then she screamed, strong, guttural scream from the bottom of her lungs. Her legs tightened around his waist and back, her whole body taut and shaking, her muscles so clenched and tight around his cock he thought he wouldn’t be able to move inside her. One, two, three deep thrust and he let go and groaned loud, buried deep he stilled and shot his release inside her, her muscles still clenching around his shaft milking him out completely.

Black spots dancing in front of his eyes, his face buried in the crook of her neck, both of their breathing shallow, fast and hard. He couldn’t move, he didn’t dare for fear that his legs would buckle and they would end up on the floor very ungracefully, after the strongest orgasm he ever had in his life.

He could have sworn he blacked out there for a few seconds, a first for him.

Pride filled his chest, this amazing woman fell apart around him in screaming pleasure and he made her do that, find her moment like that with him, her whole and ultimate yes to him.

She was completely his, finally.

He raised his head and searched her eyes, and then realized what they did and where they did it. This is not how or what he wanted for their first time. Still inside her, pressed against the wall, he banged one hand against the wall and lowered his head almost as in shame; ‘Against the wall Gabe, really smooth, like some out of control animal’ he was chastening himself ‘Couldn’t even get to the bedroom and a bed’ he continued mental berating to himself.

She placed her hand against his cheek and made him look at her eyes

“Hi” she said softly, he looked at her and he knew that she could see the guilt in his eyes

“Hi” he whispered back, his voice deep and still trying to reel back from intensity of their lovemaking “You all right?” he asked and she smiled at him

“More than all right, perfect, wonderful.” She kissed his eyes and than his mouth “Don’t feel guilty Gabe. I loved it. I wanted you just as bad and a bed was just too far from the look of it. There will be plenty opportunity for a bed. Are you OK?” Gabe felt all the tension and guilt seep out of him and he kissed her back. She loved it she said.

She skimmed her fingers over small tattoo on his left peck, right above his nipple and he saw her eyes go wide. Then she smiled, but didn’t say anything. She knew what it was.

“I’m not sure. We might end up in a heap on the floor if I move” he smiled at her “but if we don’t, a bed or a shower; where to? And I promise not to take you like a rutting out of control animal” he was still inside her, semi-hard and getting harder and harder by the second

“If we don’t move now, there is going to be a repeat performance against this wall whether I can stand or not” he smiled sheepishly at her

“Shower” she answered and wiggled her hips against his groin