You and them (Jonas Brothers) chapter 3

Was 9:00 in the morning , you decide to take a bath , when you get to the bathroom , you open the door and saw a shirtless Joe , you both scream, and then you close the door and run , nick open the door , Nick - whats happen Nathalie , Nathalie - i .... i.... grrrr , nick looked confused , you just went to your room , Nathalie - i am ok , nathalie , just calm down , i dint saw it nothing .... ! And then you just heard joe s door and you decide to take your shower , when you finish you were going to put your tower on , when someone open the door and was joe you both scream , haaaaaaaaaa, but luckly he dint saw it you were in your back ,so he just saw a little bit ...! You came out and run to your room and dress , a blue skirt with a black boots , and a dark blue top .

You came out of the room and breath in and out slowly , and joe room door suddlely open , he saw you , but you run , Joe - Nathalie wait ..

you run open the door of the house and start walking ......

You were walking down the street after all that stuff happen,suddlely you turn back and see a boy with glass and curly hair you knew it was nick, when you was going to say his name , you saw a a group of wild girls , so you get nick , and hide him he coulnd breath properly, Nathalie - nick wat is happening ? Nick -.... how do you know is me ? Nathalie - is that hat and glasses to hide you ? Nick - suppose so ... Nathalie - wat happened anyway... Nick- you came out of the house , running i wanted to know why .. so i decide to follow you and then this group of girls attack me ..... Nathalie - hahaha , Nick - is funny you dint see nothing yet , Nathalie lets go then home , Nick - Ok... . You and nick start walking when you heard there is he .... you both turn back , look at each other and said both of you - RUN !!!!!!you both sun into the forest , then you both stop in front of a large river Nick- wat now nathalie ?

Nathalie - nick after this river is you house ?

Nick - yeh ...

you both saw the girls coming

Nathalie - nick jump

Nick - but nathalie ...

Nathalie - nick JUMP , nick jumped into the water , but dint swim that far away ...

The girls came ...

Nathalie - well if you want him just fall me , lol then you jumped the girls try to catch you but was late , you even pass nick by swimming so quicly , you get to the other side , the girls were still there , but you both got into the forest , and was freezing , Nick - Nathalie are you freezing .. Nathalie - no

Nick - yeh right thats why your skin is like that, i will give my big jacket , Nathalie - no way , i want to see another day , Nick - just laughted ... take it , Nathalie - no , Nick - TAKE IT , Nathalie - NO , Nick - then we both will die ... Nathalie - ok... you know wat lets do this , you took is jacket , and you told him to put it one of is arms into the jacket , and then you put into the another side , so you both have to be into the jacket , and you have to hold your arms to dont drop , then you both zipped , you both look a fat man with four legs two heads , you were laughting , Nick - Nathalie you are a genius , first the girls and now the weather. You both get home all wet , you were going to unzip the jacket when you both drop , you look at each other and burst into laught , and then you smile came out and you were looking at nicks head , Nick - Nathalie wats happen , Nathalie - nick ... a ... SPIDER , you both scream haaaaaaaa, and then nick , turn to you , and he was up on you and then Nathalie - no you dont nick , then you both were rolling screaming around , even the spider run away along time , but you both were screaming and rolling all the time , you dint notice, Joe - wats happen here ? , you and nick look it up , and saw joe face and burst into laught , Joe - I DONT THINK IS FUNNY , Nathalie - you just m... Joe - I DONT CARE I CAN HAVE FUN WITH ANOTHER GIRL ...., look at joe and suddlely you just ripet nick jacket out , and stand up , you werent playing anymore your face really look it scary , Nathalie - EXCUSE ME WHY YOU ARE SHOUTING HA JOE , WATS YOUR PROBLEM , WHY YOU ARE SO ANGRY YOU DONT SHOUT AT ME LIKE THAT , AND IS NOT EVEN NICK FAULT IS MY , YOU ARE NOT MY DAD , YOU ARE NOT MY BOYFRIEND , YOU ARE NOT MY FRIEND , YOU ARE NOT NOTHING TO ME , you calm down into tears , Joe just look it horrified , just went to the back yard .... Kevin came running down stairs , Kevin - ______ wats happened ? you : nick , kevin i can breath ... and then you just fainted .... ooops !

Nick - He was happy so much , that you and him got so much fun , even you got the girls follow , but now he is worried abput you ....

Joe - he was jealous about you and nick got so much fun thats why he scream at you so meanily , but now he fill so bad , cuz he left you really mad ... and he is not sure if you are going to forgive him.... he is scared...

Kevin - he is not in the storie yet so much , but when you fainted and he get you before you heart yourself , also he is gone be so helpful for you ...