Chapter 2: The Symbol of Chaos...

2 days later

Izuku's POV

I woke up by my door by burst down.

"What the-"

I look to see Bakugo in full anger.
Oh-uh.

"GET UP NERD!!" He yelled exploding his quirk. I put a hard net to the hole where the door is to keep him away.

I can still hear him swearing outside.

I took a shower before wearing my clothes. Sensei said that we are not wearing uniforms, we can wear everything we want except for revealing clothes.

Once I'm dressed, I took off the net and put back again. I walk through the hallways to the elevator, I press down and the door close. It stopped on the first floor to see Kirishima and Kaminari. "Hi Midoriya-bro! Good morning!" Kirishima greeted entering the elevator with Kaminari.

I just hummed. "Is something wrong, Mido?" Kaminari asks press the down button.

"Katsuki broke downy door... Again..." I replied.

They both tense up and felt bad. "Sorry about it bro, never knew Bakugo's attitudes is getting worse and worse. You need to move to a another room." Kiri apologized.

"Yah, but where am I going to move? To the rooftop?" I said walking out the elevator.

"Yah, I heard there's a spare room at the rooftop. You can take that." Kaminari spoke as they both exit the elevator.

"Now I think of it, maybe I will move there but if Bakugo break the door down, it will fly by the wind and end up no one will know where." I said opening the entrance door for them.

"Yah, I'm afraid that might happened, someone might complain that they got hit by a flying door." Kaminari joked, the three of us laugh.

"Guys, I have a question." I spoke.

They both turn there attention to me humming.

"How will you react if I fall in love with a villain?" I think they both shot there looks to me.

"A villain?!" They both yelled.

"Guys calm down, I'm just asking." I said.

"Bro, you know that's not a joke, right?" Kirishima said.

"I know but, I just asked it's not like it's going to happen in real life, right?"

"I mean yeah, it won't. And it's impossible. No one had ever fallen I love with a villain, if they do, they end up quickly." Kaminari said me and Kirishima agreed.

"Never knew your ass brain is useful to this kind of stuff Kaminari." Kirishima joked and I laugh.

"Shut up you guys!" Kaminari shouts as me and Kiri continuously laughing.

We got to the office, entering we saw our friends waiting. "I see you three are having fun, whatcha talking about?" Mina asks us.

"Some weird shits and something else." Kaminari said.

"And we just knew that Kaminari's brain is useful." I reminded laughing.

"Come on you guys, stop it!" Kaminari barked.

We all laugh but was ruined when Momo walked in. "What are you laughing?" She asks.

"Just some random stuff." Mina said, once she gaze her eyes to me, she quickly tagged Mina away from me. "Stay away from him, he might take you away from Kirishima." She whispered.

"Stop saying some ridiculous things Momo! What happened to the old Momo?! Who was sweet, kind and carrying to everyone?! Huh?! This just happened after you broke up with Midoriya! Just because he doesn't have enough money afford the things you want, doesn't mean you have to say those things about him!" Mina defend me.

"Same goes to you Ochako! You usually loves Midoriya before then why are teaming up with Momo and act like her too?! Why because Midoriya's quirk is useless?! No it's not! I wouldn't have be here talking to all of you if he didn't use his quirk to catch from falling off the building after the villain fight 2 years ago!" She continues.

"I agree with my girlfriend. Just because he's only talking to her or to other girls doesn't mean he's going to steal them away!" Kirishima joined.

"SHUT UP SHITTY HAIR!" Bakugo yells.

"You kids stop arguing!" Sensei Aizawa said walking in the middle of the argument.

"But sir, Bakugo broke down Midoriya's door! AGAIN!" Kaminari pointed.

"Katsuki Bakugo, do you care how much we pay for a door?!" Midnight scolded him.

"NO ONE CARES!" He yells at her.

"Bakugo yelling at the teachers is inappropriate!" Iida stops him.

"SHUT UP FOUR EYES!" Bakugo yells back.

"Just stop, okay?! All of you! Mina, Kirishima thank you for defending but I can handle myself next time and Bakugo, Iida's right please don't yell at miss Midnight like that." I said and all went silent.

"Let's just forget about what happened today and don't worry you'll never going to see me again after graduation." I added.

"Where are you going Midoriya?" Asui asks.

"I'm going to America, to live with my sisters again. So after graduation, the next day, you'll never going to see me again." I finished.

"We'll miss you bro." Kirishima hugged me with Kaminari and Mina.

"Come on you guys, it's not today yet."

The door opens by All Might in his buff version with Best Jeanist behind him. "Thank you all for coming here, I have a important thing to tell. I am now announcing the new Symbol of Peace!" He started.

We all gasp in excitement waiting who will be.

"Who is it?!" Hagakure asked.

"The new Symbol of Peace will be...

Katsuki Bakugo!" He announces.

"Yes! Hahahaha! Fuck that Deku!" He celebrates.

"Yehey!" Ochako cheered for him.

Oh boy, I prefer Symbol of Chaos instead.

Afterwards, the teachers give us 2 months of vacation so they could have time decorate the school for the graduation.

I pack some of my things and leave first. The gate opens and I left. The refreshing air hit my skin, I started walking down to the city.

I look around and came by a smoothie store. I went in and bought myself a chocolate smoothie. I continue my walk and made it to my apartment building.

I was meet by my wild cat, Luka the lion. She lay down in front of the couch as I plop down the couch.

Ugh, why does my relationship hates me?