The text said, "A crop top, short shorts, and some fishnet stockings, oh and if you don't mind I would like to see you with your hair down and have a bow in it, I think it would look really cute :)"

"Hehe you really have some good taste (Y/N)."

(Y/N) POV:

I got to Twice's apartment and knocked on his door, that's all it takes before he swings the door open. He was wearing a tank top, and had his mask over him.

"Oh hey buddy! What're you-"

"Shhhhh" I put my hand over his mouth, he's being too loud.

I push him into the apartment and shut the door behind myself.

"Woah there Toga is like a sister to me and I don't wanna ruin our friendship by sleeping with her lover."

"What? No!"

"Oh. You aren't here for..."

I shake my head. He takes a deep a breath and wipes the nonexistent sweat from his forehead.

"Then why are you here?"

I sigh and sit on the couch. "I need help-"

He gasps.

"Is she..."

"Hell no! Oh my god Twice, look it's her birthday ok? I need help planning a surprise for her."

"Hmmmm I don't know man. Parties aren't really my thing. "

"Come on Twice please?"

"Why don't you get her a present?"

I put my head down. "I don't know what she likes."

"Dude you're her boyfriend! You should know lots about her! Why don't you get her a pet or something?"

"Like a cat?"

"Exactly! Look do you have any plans with her today?"

"Well I was planning to spend the day with her and treat her to whatever she wants."

"How about this, you stall her for me, and I'll get a cake, food, and presents for her. How does that sound?"

I nodded. "Alright then." I got up from the couch and headed towards the door. "I'll see you later I guess."

"Wait!"

I turn toward him. "Yeah?"

"So what's the theme?"

"Theme?"

"The theme of the party?"

I think about it. "Cute stuff?"

Twice sighs and nods. He grabs a notepad from his shelf and writes it down.

"Do you want the surprise at her house? And what about guests?"

"Well, she doesn't really have any close friends except you so...."

"I'll see what I can do."

I nod. Gosh, I can't believe I'm party-planning with Twice! Twice! Out of all the friends I could've picked, I chose Twice! Wait...does Twice even count as a friend?

I had the job of keeping Toga away from her house while Twice decorates the bottom floor. Toga and I we're ready to meet up to have fun together. She planned to meet up in front of an arcade. I got there a bit early and was a little nervous, I really wanted to make her happy but I didn't want to ruin her day by fighting heroes while we're out.

"Hi there (Y/N), have you been waiting long?"

"Not at all I-"

When I turned around to face Toga my jaw dropped, I was surprised to see her wearing the clothes I requested to see on her. I was so turned on and I felt myself start to harden, I didn't know what to do.