human Iggy x Reader

It was a cold autumn day, you watched as the colorful trees swayed in the wind. You were just relaxing in bed when you realized your phone lit up. You checked who it was,

Iggy: "hey what are you up to today?"

You and Iggy lived in the same neighborhood and were lab partners in chemistry class and despite ever really talking to him the both of you exchanged numbers in case one of you missed class. You were very confused why he was texting you out of nowhere.

Y/N: "Nothin today, why?"

Iggy: "Oh i just wanted to see if you wanted to hang out at the park or something. If that's ok."

You checked the time.1:35

Y/N: "only if i can be home for supper :)"

Iggy: "yeah of course, also did you eat lunch?"

You recall back to noon where instead of having a well rounded meal you decided to take a quick nap.

Y/N: "Perhaps I have not lol, why do you ask?"

Iggy: "Oh no reason, meet at park at 2?"

Y/N: "Yep works for me! See ya there!"

Iggy: "8)"

He puts his glasses in his simile faces?

The park is a 10 minute walk from your house and you were running a bit late because you took too much time practicing what to say in the mirror, so you forgot to bring a scarf and it was pretty chilly outside.

As you approached the park you saw a little blur of green bobbing around, as you nered you saw him patting down a blanket in a little nook on the edge of the forest. You stood beside him but he didn't seem to notice he wore blue jeans, a light brown sweater with a white button up and a warm fluffy scarf striped dark blue and dark gray.

As he was almost done making everything, his glasses fell off of his face so you swooped them up for him.

When you passed them over to him you both made eye contact, his eyes are big and round and were bright blue.

He adjusted them back on his face.

"Thank you, sooo um"

His height made it was very noticeable he was slightly hunched over. He was scratching the back of his neck, looking nervously at the floor trying to find something to say to you.

He looks you up and down and quickly looks you back in the eyes.

"Oh Y/N! Where's your scarf! You look like you're freezing. Here take mine."

He wrapped his scarf around your neck, it was already warm from him wearing it. You Started to blush. He sat you down and placed a warm blanket over your shoulders.

"Here you said you didn't eat"

He passed you your favorite sandwich!

"Oh my god thank you! How did you know I liked these?"

"Every time we have chem after lunch you finish your sandwich and its always this kind"

He gives you a warm smile. After you both finish eating you both lay down on the blanket to look up at the clouds. The blanket didn't keep you both warm so you had to snuggle up close to him, you didn't mind.

"Hey Y/N, um are you like involved with somebody already..."

"Heh no, why? Did you want to ask me out?"

You poked his cheek, He tensed up and started to stutter,

"Err uh umm per,,haps?"

You gave him a little peck on the cheek and snuggled back into him.

"Yes ill go out with you silly"

He relaxed into you and kissed your forehead. Life is good.