Chapter 3 - Arc Training

Start from the beginning

Enterprise: "I see."

She then takes a sip of the tea as Belfast puts down a plate of Eggs, Bacon, Sausages, Tomatoes and Beans in front of her.

Enterprise: "Thanks."

She then starts eating.

Timeskip, Outside, 3rd POV

Outside, we see Belfast and Enterprise walking.

Enterprise: "How are the Dragon Empery girls doing?"

Belfast: "Oh, look."

She then gestures to a small stall where Ping Hai and Ning Hai along with Hammann are selling treats in the shape of a Panda head. We also see Hammann try to put one of the eyes on them, but misses.

Hammann: "Why do I have to be the one to help!? I can't even make them right!"

Ping Hai: "You're doing a great job."

Ning Hai: "Ping Hai, stop eating all of our merchandise!"

Enterprise: "They opened a business?"

Belfast: "They've shown incredible resilience in the face of tragedy."

Then Ping Hai comes over to Enterprise and Belfast with 2 of the treats and offers them.

Ping Hai: "Here you go."

Enterprise: "I appreciate it, but no thank you."

Ping Hai then looks back towards the stall.

Ping Hai: "My sister said you don't have to worry about payment or anything."

Ning Hai then looks over at them and nods. Ping Hai then looks back at Enterprise and Belfast.

Ping Hai: "You saved our lives, so we have to say thank you somehow."

Then Enterprise and Belfast take one of the treats each.

Ping Hai: "Where's the guy that was with you?"

Enterprise: "You mean Y/N? He's gone to visit the Sakura Empire for a little bit."

Ping Hai: "Well when he gets back, could you tell him to stop by the stall?"

Belfast: "I'd be more than happy to pass on the message."

Ping Hai: "Thank you!"

She then goes back to the stall.

Beach, 3rd POV

On the beach, we see Laffey, Javelin, Unicorn and Illustrious sitting on deck chairs and all, but Illustrious, holding one of the panda head treats. Javelin then takes a bite out of her treat and Unicorn points to hers, as if saying she doesn't know what to do, and then Javelin faces her and takes another bite out of hers then Unicorn follows.

Unicorn: "Delicious."

Javelin: "Yes, they're wonderful."

Unicorn then takes several more nibbles out of hers and then Illustrious wipes her cheek with a cloth.

Laffey: "I hope Ayanami and Y/N could eat with us next time."

Javelin: "I would love for them both to join us."

Office, 3rd POV

In the office on Azur Lane, we see Wales, Hornet, Enterprise, Belfast, Cleveland, Prinz Eugen, Bismark, Vestal, Nick and the 2 Dragon Empery girls in the room with some on the couches and others standing nearby.

Ning Hai: "The Dragon Empery detected suspicious activity by the Sirens near one of their bases close to us. We thought it might be signs of them preparing to launch a massive attack and went out on a scouting mission to find out more but... When we got there, there was a high ranking Siren waiting to ambush us."