Chapter 1

Destiny: 

So today I am at school that my uncle Stefan thought would be a good idea to start. It's called the Salvatore Boarding School. My cousin Hope goes here to. So, I have just been sent to my uncle Stefan's office.  When Stefan walks in he looks at me with a stern look. If he doesn't spank me Dad or Uncle Klaus definitely will. Destiny Hope what are you doing in my office young lady. Um, I got into a fight Uncle Stefan please don't call daddy. If they find out daddy might send Uncle Niklaus here and spank me, or daddy would come down here and spank me himself.  Destiny, I'll tell you what. I won't tell them, if you let me punish you. Okay Uncle Stefan.  Go stand in the corner of my office he tells me. Yes sir. So, I go and stand in the corner. You are probably wondering what I did to end up in the office. Well, I got into a fight today. It's not the first time I have gotten into a fight. The last time I got into a fight my dad said if it happened again, I would have to face Uncle Klaus and let me tell you when he is mad you better run. Uncle Klaus doesn't like that I get into fights at school. I break out of my train of thought on how mad Uncle Klaus and dad would be when I hear Uncle Stefan call me over. 

Des come here he said. I go over to Uncle Stefan. He is sitting in his desk chair and when I get to him, he pulls me over his knee. Des why are you in this position. I'm in the position because I got into a fight again. Yes, and what did your father say would happen if you got into another fight at school. That I would have to face Uncle Nik. You said if that happened again that you would have to face you and you would spank me. Yes, he said that and yes, I said that. He then starts to spank me. After 20 I am crying and bagging him to stop. Destiny Hope Salvatore Mikaelson you cannot go around and start fights. Definitely not with your cousin. I know you didn't fight her this time, but you tried too before. You are stronger than most vampires here because you are the first born of Elijah. You have to be careful.  If you get into any more fights, I will tell your father and mother. Yes, Uncle Stefan I say. Now last ten then u will have 30 minutes in the corner.  I want you to count this last ten. You will also have a week of lunch detention.

Stefan: SMACK

Des: one

Stefan: SMACK

Des: two

Stefan: SMACK

Des: three

Stefan: SMACK 

Des: Four

Stefan: SMACK

Des: Five

Stefan: SMACK

Des: Six

Stefan: SMACK

Des: seven

Stefan: SMACK 

Des: eight

Stefan: SMACK

Des: nine

Stefan: Smack 

Des: Ten

Now go to the corner he tells me and hands on your head. Oh, and your father is on his way. No i didn't tell him and I don't know why he is one his way to pick you up he just is. So, I go to the corner like he told me to. When he told me my father was on his way, I started to wonder why he was coming. With me just getting a spanking I was not wanting another, but I bet I will get another one.  Uncle Stefan did my dad say why he was coming to the school to pick me up. We both know that you and mom are big on me missing school. Am I getting suspended I ask him. No, he didn't but I'm not telling him that you got into trouble again, it's up to you to decide if you want to tell him or not and no you are not suspended. If you want my opinion, I will tell him if I were you. It will only make it worse if you don't tell him. After he finishes saying that to me dad walks into his office and sees me in the corner. Why is my daughter in the corner. Why don't you ask her said Uncle Stefan.  Destiney Hope why are you in the corner in your uncle's office. I gulp. I got into another fight daddy and no it wasn't with Hope. I know better than to fight with family even though you and Uncle Klaus get into fight with each other all the time about a lot of things. 

Destiney Hope do you remember what I said the last time you got into trouble. Yes, daddy I remember you told me that Uncle Nik would punish me and that was a promise, and you never break a promise. That's right. So, when we get home you will ask your uncle for a spanking and it doesn't matter is Stefan gave you one already dad said to me.  Come on Destiney we are leaving. I go to my dad. When I go to him, he turns me around and gives me a few swats on my bum. Ouch I say. There is a lot more from where that came from, and you'll get them from your Uncle Klaus. He signs me out and we head home. When we get home dad tells me to go find Uncle Klaus and tell him what you did. 

-At home-

Uncle Klaus I have to tell you something I yell. "Destiney Hope no yelling in the quarter," said Marcel. Someone said my name said Uncle Klaus. Uncle Klaus I got into another fight don't worry Uncle Stefan spanked me for it and I wasn't fighting with Hope. I was fighting with other student in the school but that's only because I was protecting Hope. She is my baby cousin after all and I know she takes after her father when it comes to being angry, I was stopping a full blown of power of coming out of her a stopping from Fraya and Devina from coming and spanking her.  What did your father say would happen if you got into another fight at school. That I would get a spanking from you. Yes, he did. Now what did I say would happen if you yelled in the quarter again. that you would let Marcel take care of me. Yes, I did so after I am done with you, you will go ask Marcel for a spanking. 

Uncle Klaus takes me to my room before he pulls over his lap and pulls up my skirt and starts to warm my bottom with his hand. By 10 I am crying. Then by thirsty I am sobbing. Uncle Nik I'm sorry.  I know you are sorry, but you know the rules.  He continues to spank me before taking off his belt and spanking me with that.  After 20 he stops, and Marcel comes in and gives me ten more for yelling in the Quarter.

A/N

Vote and comment 

How did I do.