The day before the weding

Phil

Jeffrey Mace is one of Phil Coulson's best friends and he is getting married tomorrow. Jeffrey invited Phil along with John and Grant to his bachelor party. They decide to go to a stripper club but Phil is not totally on board with that idea, but he decides to go anyway because his friends begged him to go and at least one of them had to be responsible and take care of the rest. When they got there they ordered drinks and sat down at a table in the first row, that's when the show began, Everyone started to cheer and whistle as the wemens began to dance and move around, and that's when he saw her, a beautiful woman with the prettiest eyes and hair he had ever seen, but he decides not to engage because he thinks he doesn't have a chance. Later that night Phil leaves the club to get some air and he sees her again, but this time she is arguing with a man.

Melinda

Melinda left the club with Andrew Garner a club regular. they had been going out of the club together for a while now but this time was different, this time she was going to end things with him. "I want to stop doing this" the expression on his face changed drastically, "you what?" he grabbed her by the arm "you heard me, I don't want to do this anymore" she said pulling away from him. As they heard the doors opening they stopped for a moment and as soon as she saw him she gasped, but the argument didn't stop there.

Phil was just paying attention of what was happening until things got out of hand, he saw the Andrew screaming at Melinda and soon rushed over to help, "hey you, let her go" he said, "who are you" "that doesn't matter, let her go" Melinda recognized him from the audience earlier, "you dont have to do this" she said "are you okay?" "yes Im fine, thank you", Andrew didnt like that they were talking and interrupted "get out of here before you get your ass kicked" but Phill didnt leave wich ipresionated Melinda, at this point she was thinking why was this total stranger helping her, "not a chance, I will leave when you let her go and get out of here even if I have to beat you up" "beat me up, realy, you think you can beat me?" "yes" "well lets see" Melinda tried to stop them but couldn't, Andrew started by punching phill on the stomach but as soon as Phil got his footing back he punched Andrew on the face and split his lip, when Andrew tasted the blood on his mouth he was filled with anger and rage, he ran toward Phil and tackled him to the ground, he was at least half a foot taller than Phil and guns were big. He started to punch Phil in the face as Melinda ran toward him trying to make him stop but failing, when Andrew finally stopped, Phil was almost passed out and Andrew walked away, Melinda stayed trying to help Phil up. They walked to her car so that she could bring him to the hospital, "please send a message to my friends or they will be worried" "sure, what is your password?" "don't have one", Phil didn't want to go to the hospital but he passed out halfway to the ER.

(time skipped )

When he woke up he saw her again but this time she was sleeping like an angel, when he tried to move he hissed waking her up, she stood up worried "hey, are you ok?" "I've been better" "I am so, so sorry for what happened, this is all my fault" "hey, hey it's ok, you dont have to be sorry, it really is ok" "you sure?" he just nodded his head in response, she grabbed his hand as her instincts took over, he was surprised of course but he didnt pull his hand away. "Do you want to know what you said while you were on pain meds" "oh, that happened", "yes it did, and you dont remember anything do you?" she said smirking "no, and why are you smirking, It's not funny" "if I tell you you will laugh as well" a pleasant silence took over for a minute, "do you want to know?" she asked in a sweet tone "do I want to?" "I dont know, Maybe" "sure tell me." "ok, this will be more embarrassing for me to tell you than for you to listen" "why is that" "ok, so you began by telling me about you friends and the wedding and then you said that you wanted to get married and have a family, then you started talking about me-" "oh no, Im so sorry" "It's ok, so when you started talking about me you started to say how I was cute and how you love my eyes and how you thought I was beautiful." A kind of awkward silence filled the room. "I know that you were high and that's why I said it would be awkward for me to tell you" Melinda Didnt think that anyone would think that she was beautiful, phill noticed a sad expression on her face "what's wrong?" at this point he was worried for her "you know people say that when people are high they tell the truth" "in this case I find it hard, who would think of me as beautiful" "hey, you are beautiful and I meant what I said" "you don't even know what you said how can you mean it" "well you said That I said that you are beautiful, and you are" they were still holding hands and when Melinda went to say something she head people calling for phill, "they are probably your friends'' as soon as shed said that Grant, Jeffery and john entered the room asking him if he was ok and what happened, they didnt even noticed mellinda "guys Im ok really!" "are you sure? What happened?" "nothing much" as soon as he said that Melinda interrupted "he got beaten because of me" "I told you this is not your fault, that guy was harassing you" all three of the mens looked confused but Grant was the one to ask "what guy? And aren't you the woman from the club that Phil liked" "her name is Melinda. You dont have to answer that" "Its ok Phill, the guy was Andrew we used leave the club together sometimes, and yes I am from the club but Im not sure that Phill likes me" "yes he does!" when Melinda looked at Phil he was looking away bet she could see that he was blushing, she let go of his hand "I'll leave you guys to it" she said as she left his room, "what is wrong with you" she herd Phil saying after she left. When she was about to leave she coudnt get phil out of her head so she had had an idea, she though that it was stupid but she had to try. She asked the nurse for a pen and a post-it and wrote Phil a note, on that post-it also contained her phone number, "would you give this to the guy on room 084 please" "sure" and with that she left the hospital.

=========================================================

Thank you for reading, I accept any kind of criticism, this is also my first short story/FanFic EVER. I think of maybe of doing a part two but idk. Tell me what you think and thank you for reading.