05

E!NEWS

_________________

Celebrity Aria Dobrev who plays the role of Hannah Gilbert in the show The Vampire Diaries has recently been flirting with Actor Nathaniel Buzolic over instagram.

This stunning actress posted a photo of her a her twin sister Nina Dobrev and the Actor Nate Buzz commented  '@username4 if you aren't a fan what you doing here and Aria you look stunning, love the show! Xo' Sticking up for Aria and also complimen...

This stunning actress posted a photo of her a her twin sister Nina Dobrev and the Actor Nate Buzz commented '@username4 if you aren't a fan what you doing here and Aria you look stunning, love the show! Xo' Sticking up for Aria and also complimenting her.

She then posted a photo a week later of her and other Actress Lily Collins and he also commented on that but her one of her co-stars Ian Somerhalder who plays Damon Salvatore in The Vampire Diaries was the first to comment a ship name for Nate and Aria which is Naria. Mysterious or is Ian trying to hint something, although the two have never been seen together there little flirty comments across social media could turn into more.

Do you ship Naria???

authors note

i genuinely feel sorry for myself

what was i going through to make me write this😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

how did anyone even read this?

im serious how has this book nearly gotten 60k reads

why didnt anyone report this book or block me???

I DONT UNDERSTAND

theres nothing i can do to help this chapter

i deeply apologise for anyone reading this book now

and just a warning⚠️⚠️⚠️to save yourself now

i wouldnt go on trust me im pretty sure it only gets worse from here

but im trying to make it better i promise😭😭😭😭