𝐎𝐧𝐞🤫

The real ones,they knowAnd  the ones do not,I don't needCause  most see the vision And I give reasons to believe ~Kehlani:Personal

And  the ones do not,I don't need
Cause  most see the vision
And I give reasons to believe ~Kehlani:Personal

The real ones,they knowAnd  the ones do not,I don't needCause  most see the vision And I give reasons to believe ~Kehlani:Personal

Trina Cherrie Rose
17 years old
"Nana"

My name Trina but my sisters call me "Nana".I have two twin older sisters their names are Nia(the oldest) and Maia 23 years of age then there's me I'm 17 years old and last my younger brother Damir he is 15 years old.We all have the same parents and we live in the suburbs.

Nia got pregnant at the age of 18 so they kicked her out and Maia moved out with her.She is pregnant with her second child with her boyfriend.So it's just me and my little brother in the house.

"Nana you wanna go with me to Nia house?" asked Maia

"Yea gimme 30 to 40 minutes to get ready" I said.

I had got my towel and my shower products and went to my bathroom.

ʚ❤︎ɞ ʚ❤︎ɞ ʚ❤︎ɞ ʚ❤︎ɞ ʚ❤︎ɞ ʚ❤︎ɞ ʚ❤︎ɞ

"Damn bitch you took forever" Maia said.

"My bad but let's hurry up before mommy and daddy come back" I rolled my eyes and said

We walked out the and to her Tesla car.When she started it up I connected my phone to bluetooth.I went to Apple Music and turned on City Girls "You Tried It".

"You tried it, ho, that shit ain't work,You tried it, ho, that shit ain't work" I rapped out loud!

"It's the dog in 'em,I'm in the mall with 'em,I'm a trick wit 'em, you the type to fall for 'em" Maia rapped!

"Hold on this my part, City Girls period, but I need them commas,I can wait in the car, I ain't trying to meet your mama,Baguettes around my neck, pussy stay wet,Call that nigga Keith, all he do is swe-Incoming FaceTime Call from.... Nia🤰🏾😘!

(A/N: I hate when that happen broo😐.)

"Damn y'all taking a long time where y'all" Nia pregnant ass said?

"Bitch you ruined our rap session withcho pregnant ass" Maia yelled

"I give no fucks can y'all stop and get me salt and vinegar and hot cheetos chips from the candy sto and a cotton candy faygo?" Nia asked

(A/N: I haven't had that in years that used to be fye!😖😋)

"Ight bet we go be there in 5 minutes"I said.

We pulled up to the candy store.It was a group of niggas standing there shooting a dice game.One of em backed up and almost fell on my sister.

"Damn nigga watch where you going" Maia yelled

"Shut yo ass up Ian mean to bitch" One of em the boys said.

"Watch yo fucking mouth nigga" Maia yelled

"Come on Maia stop arguing with him" I said pulling her into the store.

"You get the chips imma go get the pop okay" I said

"Ight bet" she said

Some dude wasn't paying attention.So we bumped into each other sandwich,chips,and a juice fell out his hoodie.So I picked it up and handed it to him.I couldn't see his face barely.

"Do you want me to pay for your things sir?" I asked

He didn't say nothing then turned around and walked out the store.

"Hey Hey you buy" The lady of the store yelled

I met my sister back up at the front and we payed then left out the store then went back into the car to go to my sister house.

ʚ❤︎ɞ ʚ❤︎ɞ ʚ❤︎ɞ ʚ❤︎ɞ ʚ❤︎ɞ ʚ❤︎ɞ ʚ❤︎ɞ

We pulled up to her house and unlocked the door to get in the house.

"About damn time you bitches took all day" Nia said

"Well yo twin got into with some niggas at the sto" I said rolling my eyes

"Fuck ever bitch anyways where is my nephew at" Maia asked?

"He with his daddy and his friends but they finna come back" Nia said

"Hey nann and twin"Nia boyfriend said

"These my homeboys BJ,Jay,and the last one Cain" he said

"Hey" me and Maia said at the same time. They said hey back instead of Cain.

Ts boring as shit broo😐.Well anyways the first three or four chapters going to be boring so my bad!

Negative and Positive feedback is understandable!🙃 so gimme sum

Until then Vote and Comment!👣