You find it in your self to fall into his touch, to grip at the back of his shirt. His arms only tighten using one to swing your legs over his own and wrap you that bit tighter when a breeze of cold wind hits you both.

He didn't say a word and neither did you.

........

Namjoon POV~

" H-Hyung?" I hear a voice call out from beside me. I didn't move my eyes from yoongi-Hyung as I automatically recognised the person to be jungkook who was stepping almost warily to reach out and wrap his arms around his Hyung.

His hand shook in the air and I wanted to so much just pull him back, and hold him just as tight as he hoped to hold yoongi Hyung in this moment.

I couldn't move my own feet.

We had heard every word, I didn't know whether to be angry with how unreasonable the argument had started or upset hearing each word y/n had shouted out. Her voice had turned hoarse yet she still managed to sob out single cries as she raced away from the place.

I had reached my arm out to take hold of her own noting how a few of the others had also done so.

I wanted to run out and follow to shield her in a bear like hug and tell her exactly how we all had felt. Tell her what we had talked about and how we wanted to be. How happy we was to have met her. How sorry i was on yoongi hyungs behalf. But I couldn't yet there was not a single hand holding me back.

She had ran out into the night and god knows if she had taken the time to pick up a coat.

At this point I was glad that her friend Jackson had been around because when I saw how only seconds later after she had passed his own feet followed.

I can see it in yoongi Hyungs face how much he too wants to race out and take off after her. We all do.

I feel an arm snake around my own and a chest press tightly against my bare arms. I peer down with glazed eyes and meet jimin's own. His eyes were glassy while the tip of his nose and tops of his cheeks spotted a light tint of red.

I could see a second round of tears in his eyes and could barely hold back my own when he stutters out a sentence I never expected to hear.

"d-does y/n-ah H-hate us.. D-does she not like us..? " my eyes widen but before I could even muster up the voice to reply and deny and almost scold him for thinking that way I hear the sound of a body colliding with the floor boards beneath us.

It shocked us all out of our dazed states.

My gaze snaps over towards yoongi.

He had dropped to his knees almost as though he had been struck at the back of his legs and gravity was trying to do its best and push his body further into the ground with hold loud the impact had echoed through the building.

The way he has his shoulders hunched as a flood of red brushes over the pale skin of his cheeks where his hair couldn't cover.

Muffled sobs can be heard but there was more than one strained voice.

He was hurt. Hurt by his own words and actions yet there's something in his eyes that shows a part of him doesn't regret.

I waste no time rushing over to him noting how the others had already dropped beside him.

"jimin?" I whisper out taking into deep consideration what I had witnessed and heard and could promise.

"y/n doesn't hate us.. she isn't the type of person to over something as simple to solve as this.. I think it's time we talked to her.. " my reply was late but although it was for jimin to hear I knew the rest needed to hear it just as much.

Yet the summarization of it easied my own heart as well

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Yall don't hate me I know it's boring okay but we gunna call this a filler chapter 😭🤧

My updates have been slow and I really do apologise 😔💜

Thank you for all your votes and comments on this story so far I honestly can't help but love Reading your comments 😅

I'm working on the next update now and quite possibly if I can write a decent amount I might end up double updating today 👀

See you all on the next update~ stay safe 💜