십삼.

san had ran out of his bedroom, grabbed his keys and headed out his door as soon as possible after he hung up on jongho. he didn't even have time to look at the speed he was going on the highway. san got to the hospital, forgetting to lock his car running out of it to the main entrance doors. but he didn't care. he needed to see wooyoung. he needed to hug him.

san was trying to figure out in the first place why he made such a bad decision leaving before he woke up. or say he didn't even want to talk to wooyoung. it was stupid of him. but he honestly thought that wooyoung would do better off without his presence. san now sees that it was a horrible mistake he made. san felt horrible.

san pushes the hospital doors open and went straight to the front desk. "hi." san said out of breath. "do you know where jung wooyoungs room is located?" she smiled at san. "in the recovery room just down the hall. room 225." san smiled brightly back at her. "thank you!" san said rushing towards the hallway doors.

san started to jog down the hall. he saw two people standing outside of a door. san ran faster to the two figures. as san got closer he noticed that it was his friends. waiting for him. san got up to the couple. "where is he?!" san asked the two males infront of him. "san. calm down. breathe."

jongho placed his hand on sans shoulder to reassure him. "he is okay. you need to settle down before you see him. or you will make him even more upset then he already is." yeosang walked over towards the raven and gave him a hug. "i know you don't wanna hear this right now and you just want to hug him and hold him but i have to tell you something before you go in." yeosang said staring into the youngest eyes.

jongho looked at yeosang in a panic and shook his head. "baby it's fine, he needs to know." jongho sighed and nodded letting his boyfriend continue. "san, when i tell you this is the last time you are ever doing this again. i mean it. you can't leave like this again. you just can't." "san nodded rapidly. he just wanted to see wooyoung.

yeosang sighed. "after i told wooyoung that you weren't going to see him for a while or talk to him, he broke down. he bawled his eyes out till the point where he fell asleep again. crying. he felt like his world crashed down. even though wooyoung hasn't known you for a while, he feels as if he's known you for years sana. you're his soulmate now. you're his only support system he had other then me. you are someone he let in his life for you to fix him and help him."

san just stood there listening to yeosang. "wooyoung finally let someone in his life again, who he thought who would love him, and stay by his side forever and not used him, or lead him on and leave him. he never wanted to cause you pain. but this position you put yourself in is causing him more pain with you being away from him. he feels as if he was the one who had done something wrong to make you leave."

sans eyes started to water. "after i explained you him you basically didn't want to see him again he felt like shit san. like i've never seen him so lost. so emotional. even when he was broken up with jimin. it has never been this emotional. it's not the same feeling he had for jimin for you san." yeosang sighed. "he told me he never wanted to see you again sana."

sans jaw dropped. "no.. that can't be." san was lost for words. "that's why i told you, you can't leave again san. even seeing him like this causes you pain. it causes you both pain. now you see how much pain he must be in. you really need to talk to him and earn his full trust again, and your loyalty. make sure that you are a hundred percent with him on his journey to heal."

yeosang lifted sans chin to make him look at the others eyes. "please do it for him. do it for the both of you guys. for us. for his friends. for his family. just don't leave him like this." san nodded rapidly. he hugged yeosang and jongho. he thanked yeosang for talking to him and walked towards the recovery door.

san sighed before opening the door. he pushed it open. san walked towards the front of his bed. san was scared. wooyoung looked lifeless. wooyoungs stained tears on his cheeks, his reddened eyes. he looked like san never imagined him to look like. san inched closer slowly to the bed making sure he doesn't wake up the beauty infront of him that is resting from the pain san caused him.

san sat down on wooyoungs bed next to his legs. san places his warm hands on wooyoungs soft yet dampened cheeks. he started to slowly rub the apple of his cheek with his thumb. san felt horrible seeing him in this condition. sans eyes started to tear up seeing him in the state he's in. san places his head down on wooyoungs chest, his hand still resting on wooyoungs cheek.

"w-wooyoung." wooyoungs eyes opened all the way as he stared at san. his eyes widened. "s-san?" sans head shot up and looked at his eyes. san sat up correctly. san hugged the younger. he was deprived from wooyoungs presence. "i-i'm s-so s-sorry." san started to cry. he pulled away and grabbed wooyoungs face. they were both crying.

"i thought you never wanted to see me again." wooyoung said. "wooyoung, i never meant that. i meant i wanted to take a break so you can have time for yourself to heal without me being in the middle of the process making it harder for you. i promise that's not what i meant at all." san wipes wooyoungs tears from his face. "b-but." san cuts his off.

"wooyoung, i want nothing more in my life, then for you to be happy. i want nothing but happiness for you. i want you to be healthy. i don't want you to cry anymore, i don't want you to have bad thoughts about yourself. i don't want you to drive yourself to hate yourself. i especially never want to see you in a hospital ever again. the whole reason i left before you woke up, was because i was mad at myself. i was mad at myself for thinking it was my fault. i felt sick to my stomach. i felt to guilty to even see you. i don't deserve you. the anger i had built up in my mind because of that douche bag human. i had to leave. i just had to let that all go before i saw you again. i promise it wasn't meant to be the way it was described to you. like you said even though we've known each other for a couple of weeks. it feels like years wooyoung. i want to be here for you, the ups and the downs. the good memories and the bad ones. the arguments, the mood swings everything. i want to be here for you. i want to be in your life. i cant even describe how much you mean to me. it's more then words wooyoung. i will be here for forever now. i know i said i was taking a break but i cant pull myself to do that any longer. i cant, i'm committed to you and your life wooyoung. there is nothing more in my life that is more important then you. it was fucking ruthless of me to even think we should of split for some time. i'm so sorry for what has been said to you. just please PLEASE don't ever think i'm going to leave you. ever again."

that's everything wooyoung needed to hear. those words. wooyoung never felt more stretched to someone ever before. like god gave wooyoung the gift of choosing someone, it was san. "s-san." wooyoung couldn't speak. he was absolutely speechless. "sssh.. wooyoung you don't need to talk. i know you're processing this. just breathe. calm down for me."

wooyoung took four deep breaths. san did it with him. wooyoung wrapped his arms around san and pulled him close. "t-thank you.." wooyoung choked out. "no thank you wooyoung, for giving me a chance to explain myself." wooyoung pulled away from san and wiped his tears as san wiped wooyoungs. they both chuckled and placed their foreheads together. closing their eyes just to live in the moment.
it definitely felt right. all of this felt right. they felt complete. wooyoung felt complete with him.

wooyoung slowly inched his face closer to sans and placed his plump ones on sans soft ones. the kiss was slow, deep, and passionate. like nothing in the world could bother them in their moment. it was just wooyoung and san. wooyoung took his hands off sans face and repositioned then around sans neck. wrapping his arms around the older. sans grabbed the side of wooyoungs jaw leading the kiss. it felt good, it gave wooyoung butterflies. sans lips, his touch, his scent, everything about san was perfect to wooyoung.

this was perfect.