Chapter 6

The day went fast. It was lunch already, Sofia and Hugo were talking amongst their friends. Derek was sitting next to Elliot who had the love potion out and was just staring at it. Derek was curious and decided to ask and get information about him and give back to his friends. Derek asked, "Elliot what's that?" Elliot looked at him confused and asked, "Why are you so curious, l mean we're not friends." Derek was shocked and offended and said, "Well you can trust me." "And l will be friend if you tell me what's that." Elliot nodded and smiled, he said to Derek, "It's a love potion." Derek wanted to gasp so hard but mentally gasped and asked him, "What's that for?" Elliot smirked mischievously, "It's for Sofia." Derek nodded and Elliot continued, "It will make Sofia break up with Hugo."
Derek questioned him, "But Sofia is with Hugo right now what's the love potion got to do with them?" Elliot stayed silent and let Derek think, a few moments Derek realised, "Ohhh." Elliot nodded, and explained, "I will use the love potion on Sofia and when she drinks it without knowing it." " And after she drinks she will be in love with me not Hugo but l will not be too cruel." " I will be sure Hugo is close to her, they will be best friends and not a couple when she is under the potion."

Elliot put the potion back in his jacket and continued to eat. Derek continued to eat and then after he finished he looked at his friends and gave his friends signals to talk to outside. Everyone nodded except Sofia and Hugo, Elliot.

They all went outside and leaving Sofia and Hugo confused and curious. After they left, Sofia asked Hugo, "What's going on with them?" Hugo shrugged his shoulders and said, "Maybe we should go and find out." Sofia said, "Maybe, but spying on them is wrong." "Maybe we should just trust them." "They are our friends, they would tell us if something was wrong." Hugo nodded and smirked and asked to Sofia, "Hey Sofia since we finished our lunch maybe we can go to the library and study some homework we already have." "Or we read books together?" Sofia smiled at him and said, "Let's do the first option and then after we've done our homework, we can do the second option." Hugo smiled and stood up and said, "Come on Sofia." His hand waiting for hers to his. Sofia smiled and took his hand and they both started walking to library and left Elliot alone. Elliot just walked off, wandering around. He found himself going to school garden where the large group of friends were talking and decided to eavesdrop.

In the conversation, Derek looked around before seeing Elliot and whispered to his friends, "Elliot is here so stay quiet." Everyone nodded. James whispered Derek, "So what information did you get on Elliot?" Derek sighed and whispered to his friends, "He has a love potion and he needs it to use on Sofia to make her fall in love with him." "He says that he wouldn't be too cruel to Hugo and said to make sure they are best friends just not a couple." "It will make Sofia forget that Hugo is her boyfriend and he will make sure Sofia doesn't notice anything to get her to drink the potion without knowing." There was silence until Vivian whispered to Derek and asked, "You convinced him that you're his friend right?" Derek nodded and whispered and asked Vivian, "What's that got to do with anything?" Vivian said, "Because if you convinced him to be his friend that means you get closest to him without him getting suspicious because he will trust you." "But that doesn't the rest of the boys are off the hook." "The rest of you guys have make friends with Elliot as well." The princes all mentally groaned but was going to make sure everything was going to plan for Sofia and Hugo. James said to Vivian, "I didn't know you had this much fire in you Vi." Vivian smiled and said, "Well none of you didn't get to know me very well until Sofia got me out of my shell." "So she's to thank that l am this confident and myself because she helped me realise l can be confident and with or without her around." James hugged her hearing those words and kissed her cheek. Vivian hugged back and also kissed his cheek. Amber and everyone else said, "Aww."

Amber quickly said, "Okay so we all know the next part of the plan right everyone." Everyone nodded and got their hands in the centre. Everyone whispered, "Sofia and Hugo!" Everyone was walking when Elliot bumped into them and asked, "What were guys talking about?" Everyone was shocked by that question but  James quickly said to him, "Oh nothing important, we were talking about royal duties and school." Everyone hoped he would be convinced. Elliot said to him convinced, "Oh okay." Then he walked off quickly and everyone sighed with relief.