Expect The Unexpected

*Monday morning*
*alarm goes off*

Jr's POV
Ugghh. My first day of school i swear im not feeling it. But if i happen to bump into Jessica? Now that'll be life! But right now i gotta get my shit together ...

*Door bell rings*

Jay's POV
I swear they just dont know how to answer the door man. Maybe they have something against hearing a doorbell. But who has a doorbell if they're not gonna answer the door? Smh man Jr. pushing it already i know i said 6:50 sharp! Its damn near 7 & her ass still aint ready.. I wonder if her sister goes to our school or a different school. Man I'd love to get her number except i dont wanna seem pressed even though i am.

*Door opens*

"Oh hey Jay! What you doing here?" April says standing in the doorway.

Damn i really wanna just grab her man.. "Um im here to pick up Jr. she's riding with me to the school. Do you wanna ride too? I mean there's room." Did i really just do that?.

"How do you know that we go to the same school boo?" She said putting her hand on her hip.

"I mean i just assumed because you-..." ... "Because me & Jr. live in the same house?" She said cutting me off.

I couldnt help but just stare at her. The way her body just curves & how her eyes glow & blends with her hair.. "Umm hello? Jay you good?" She said snapping me out of my daze.

"Ah yea ma im straight. Is Jr ready?" I said switching the topic & avoiding her question.

"Yea nigga im right here lets be out!" Jr said walking out the house & dapping me up.

"Aye Jay, why were you eyeing my lil sis like that man? You like her or something?" Damn idek how to answer that cause im not sure my damn self.. "Naw man that wont nothing just a stare nothing serious." I said lying through my teeth.

"Ight good cause that's one confused little girl man plus you'll have to get my approval first." She said as we both laughed getting in my car.

"Anyways man so how you feeling about your first day of school?"

"Honestly idk , Jessica been on my mind lately tbh.." She said looking out the window.

"Well we'll just have to see how today will go, & who knows you might see her or you might not." I said laughing.