Chapter 3 (Trophy for Sean)

The tortuous dinner is finally over and I quickly run to my bedroom and open my laptop and email again Sean, but the Cold Prince melt, the answer come

"Hello, Yibo"

I just couldn't stop laughing when he saw the reply in the email, it is like all the boring and unhappiness has just pour down the drain and being flashed by the rain. Now, my heart is so filled with joy just by a simply reply from Sean. Immediately, I sit on the table and reply Sean

"Hello Sean" Yibo type with exciting hands

"Did you look for me?" Sean asks

"Yup" Yibo rely

"What can I do for you" Zhan asks

"Encourage me, I am going for the dance competition tomorrow"

Honestly, here I feel like I am behaving like a teenage girl talking to her boyfriend, hey, I really don't care because Sean cannot see me, he doesn't know who I am, so here I can really be who I am, or who I wanted to be. I don't even know who I wants to be. But, suddenly, I feel like I needed someone to support me, I needed someone to cheer for me. Do I sound pathetic, yes, I am. I seems to grow up on my own, maybe like the Iron Monkey that born off from the Stone. Suddenly, when I am writing to Sean I starts to realise that I am human, I am not that cold, because I really have a craving. I am right now, craving for Sean to cheer for me.

Sean wrote to me

"Leo, I believe in you"

"Leo, I will be here blessing and praying for you"

"Leo, you can do it"

"Leo, is the champion"

"Leo, is the best"

All these words from Sean, seems to cut into my heart, imprinted into my mind and I can never ever erase it. After all the wishes he gave to me, I already feel like a champion already. I wrote back to him

"Sean, if I win, this trophy is for you" I wrote to Sean.

The wifi seems to cut off or something because there was no response for a while. I thought the world has gone into a blackout, I was impatient, so I keep typing

"Sean, are you there"

"Sean, what happened in China?"

"Sean, where are you?"

After about another few minutes, Sean begins to type something and I am waiting for it

"Yibo. I am so touched that I don't know what to say or reply. That is why I stop typing. I am in tears" Sean wrote to me.

I have not seen this person before, but somehow, I feels my heartrate begins to beat fast even when I read what he had type on the message, what happened to me, why do I feel like that. I feel funny and confused. Maybe, no one has ever love me and so this is how I feel when someone that really appreciate me. It took me a while to think what to write. I also feel lost, ah, maybe this is how Sean felt. Suddenly, I feel like we have such strong connection that I am starting to feel what he is feeling.

I guess when I wanted to win the trophy for him, he felt overwhelmed by it, just as I felt overwhelmed when he said he was touched and he had tears. Tears for me. No one ever shed a tears for me. I shed many and many more tears for my dad and my brother that left me alone in the huge house. Worst, they don't even know that I am afraid of dark and I am afraid of insect, also I am afraid of horror movies. All of these, there is only one person knew and that is SEAN. How ironical, someone who doesn't know me or seen me, knows all my weaknesses.