"F**K!" You exclaimed as you wince in pain. You didn't know you can be heard in the stream. You started standing up as you went to the kitchen and grab a snack and started climbing back up to your room.
[Thank you again for Niomi_the_wolf for the slipping idea.]

You went back to your chair and put the food aside, " just fall down the stairs, feeling good." You let out a laugh.

The chat started freaking out asking if you're okay or some of them just laugh along. "Gosh [Y/n] be careful!!" Skeppy scolded you.

The stream went for an hour, as you were laughing, you heard a glass shattered down the kitchen area. This made you stop laughing as Skeppy is confuse. "[Y/n]?" He called out.

"You're not streaming right?" You ask Skeppy.

"No, " he replied.

"Good, " you said as you open your cam on discord. Making the chat look in surprise.

Skeppy was surprised as he was about to smile but that ended when you have a frown on your face as you started picking up your baseball bat and phone on your hand. "What's going on? [Y/n]?" Skeppy asks. You put your face mask on as other joins the call.

"[Y/n] I heard a glass shattered, " George quickly says. Not realizing you have your cam on he covers his cam.

"What's going on? Are you okay?"  Dream asks, also covering his cam.

"It's fine, I'm wearing a mask. I open the cam on purpose just in case I died here today." You said as you stand up and walk towards the door.

"Where are you going?!" Bad asks in a panic.

You open your door and take a pick,  you then walks put do the door silently and you see an unknown man standing in the living room, he has a sack and a tazer in his hands. You quickly but quietly go to your room as you shut the door and lock it.

You go to the mic as you see their worried faces, " there's a stranger in my house..." You whisper to the mic. You wear your headphones with a very long wire so you could walk around.

"What?!! Shouldn't you call the police?!" Bad exclaimed.

"Holy sh*t, " Dream mumbles.

"Wait, doesn't Nick live in Texas? Call him, I'll give you his phone number!!" George exclaimed. Skeppy's hands are already in prayer position.

You nod as you started dialling Nick's number that is been said by George. "It's ringing," you said as you feel the phone vibrate in your hand.

You remove one of the headset from your ear, "Nick pick it up.." Dream pleaded.

"Hello?" Nick's voice could be heard on the phone.

"Hello, Nick,  it's me [Y/n]." You said very seriously.

"How do you get my number and what's going on? You sound so serious, " Nick said.

"Record this sound right now, " you said which he did. "There's a man in my house right now. He had a tazer and sack on his hand. My address is [insert address], " you make sure that the stream didn't hear your address. "I think he's here just going to steal some stuff. But he has a tazer, compare that to my baseball bat, " you said.

"What!?" He exclaimed shock, you could hear him standing from his chair. "I'm calling the police, I'm going to go also, keep this call-up, okay?" Nick says you can hear a lace of panic in his voice.

"Okay, " you mumble. As he started calling the police you hear the door shuffle. Your gaze went to the door as you put your phone on speaker. The others started panicking.

"Hold your baseball bat [Y/n]!! Hold it!” You could hear Dream scream in the headset.

You held your baseball bat, ready to strike as the doorknob shuffled aggressively. A sweat drop from your forehead. Other YouTubers chatted on discord asking what's going on or saying to be safe.

You could then hear the man banging his fist on the door. "Well, shit.." You curse under your breath. You can hear the wind from your phone and a car's door slamming.

Your lucky your door is very thick if it's not you'll be dead right now. The banging sound from your door lasted for two minutes as the others already started praying. Skeppy saying death threats to the man, like he could hear him, as Bad trying to calm Skeppy down.

Just then you heard a loud thud on your door and other stuff that drop. You then went there carefully as you raise your baseball bat. You quickly open your door about to strike until you see the man on the ground then Nick in front of you, holding a pipe as his hair and his clothes are very messy.

"Nick!” you exclaimed as drop your baseball bat. You pull him into a hug, he didn't hesitate to return the hug also, his arms wrap tightly around you.

The others from the chat started cheering and sighing in relief. You talk to the stream as Nick tied the man up by a rope and put his stuff away. You both then hear the sirens, and the police came in and take the man. You and Nick were asked by the officer and you both answer truthfully. When the police and the man is gone, you started covering your broken window with a cloth with the help of Nick, who contact his parents that he would be staying with you tonight. You both then went to your bedroom and check up the stream.

"Well that was interesting yet terrifying, " you let out a laugh.

"Yeah, you should see how I hit that man in the end! Like bam! Oh, how I wish to beat that man up more," Nick exclaimed.

The chat is asking if this is a face reveal which you said it's not. You said that you turn on your camera because if you disappeared, they will know why. Others started to like the view of you and Sapnap next to each other. Which you said that both of you are homies and nothing else.

"That gives me a heart attack! Jesus Christ, " George says as you could hear his breath out.

"Are you staying with [Y/n], Sapnap?" Dreams ask which he nodded. "Good, good, " he breaths out.

"Skeppy?" Bad called out.

"One day [Y/n], one day, I will go there and give you a hug okay?" Skeppy asks. "Wait for me okay?" He asks.

You let out a chuckle, "I will."

The call went for hours until it's two in the morning. The stream was done and the computer and can was off.

"I'll be taking the couch over there, " she says as she points at the couch. [Yes you have a couch in your bedroom] "You take the bed, " you said which Nick quickly declined.

"No, you sleep in your bed, I'll be on the couch." He stated.

"Are you sure?" You ask. He nods, "okay then." You give him a pillow and a blanket and get to your perspective sleeping place. You both tuck yourself with the blanket and the room was silent.

"Nick?" You called out.

"Yes?" He responded.

"Thank you, " you said with a soft voice.

Nick smiled, "you're always welcome, and I'll do it again. Homies protect each other's homies right?" He asks with a short chuckle.

You replied with a chuckle, "good night, Nick." You said as you quickly drifted into sleep.

"Good night, [Y/n], " he mumbles as he also went into slumber.

[Probably the longest chapter ]