𝐓𝐖𝐎

{________________________『✨』_________________________}

𝐓𝐎𝐊𝐘𝐎
▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔

Second person POV.
Ukai woke up from his bed and stumbled into the bathroom, he washed his face and made his way to your room. He made to wake you up early since you had to follow him to Tokyo, although you didn't know that yet. He opened your door and saw you still sound asleep along with (p/n), he smiled and opened your closet and took out your clothes and pick out clothes for today and for the next 2 weeks. He picked out a white sweater with a green skirt overall, the straps have ruffles and a pale button, white stockings. To match it all up with blackish/bluish shoes. Ukai took the other clothes and took it in his bag, packing it neatly.

He made his way back to your room, turned off the nightlight and crouch down to you and woke you up.

"(Y/n), wake up, sweetheart wake up" he said in a soft voice as you opened you eye to see your smiling father. You sat up rubbed your eye and stretched your arms yawning. You got out of bed and Ukai carried you to the bathroom and undressed you, putted you in the tub and washed your body.

He got you out of the tub and wrapped you in a burrito, he set you down in the bed and started to dress you up. You looked at your dress in the mirror and twirled around and Ukai laughed and handed you (p/n). You sat down on a chair in front of the mirror playing with (p/n) as Ukai did your hair.
If you have long hair: he took the two front hairs, twisted it and tied it back with 2 blue flowers
If you have short hair: he brushed it out and added a black hair clip.

You looked at your self in the mirror and smiled before following your dad downstairs. He gave you a carton of juice and picked you up took his bags and said goodbye to grandma before waking to school. When you got there the whole team was there waiting, they all noticed Coach Ukai then noticed you drinking juice holding (p/n). Ukai set you down and held your tiny hands walking over to them.

"(Y/N)-CHAN!!!" Hinata yelled going over to you to give you a hug. You smiled as you hugged him back.

"Is (y/n)-chan coming with us?!?!" Nishinoya asked as his eyes were sparkling in joy, Ukai nodded. Hinata, Nishinoya and Tanaka was now jumping in the air in excitement, you didn't know what was going on and decided to jump to. As you were jumping you spotted a black haired female talking to a blond hair female, you walked to them and they noticed you.

"Omg!! Kiyoko she's so cute!!!" That blond haired said as she crouched down to your level, you smiled and went closer to her and played with her hair. The blonde was about to explode from your cuteness, you then went over to the raven haired female and raised your arms up in the air. The female looked down at you smiled before lifting you up, you looked at her in the eyes and smiled then you spotted her hair and played with it.