chapter 7

Rachel: *at home trying to take in what she just learned*
-knock on door-
Rachel: *opens it and see's Finn* Oh hey Sex Shark *walks away*
Finn: *follows her* Baby, please listen to me!
Rachel: No you listen to me! *puts her hand on her hip* I knew coming into this relationship that you had a history with alot of girls but Quinn!? QUINN!! Who else have you slept with? Santana? Brittnay?
Finn: Uhh- Brittnay.
Rachel: *screams* OH MY GOD!
Finn: It was before us Rachel.
Rachel: This is what I want you to do. *waving her hand in the air* I want you to write me a list of every girl you have been with.
Finn: *eyes widen* Rach are you sure?
Rachel: Yes Im sure! And you know what Ill make it easier for you *throws the phone book at him* Just cross off the names of the girls you havent slept with! *goes upstairs*
Finn: *follows her* Baby dont be like this!
Rachel: For 2 years Ive been with you and not once did you or Quinn tell me that you to have a fling!
Finn: Because it didnt mean anything!
Rachel: I want a list!
Finn: Your not getting a list!
Rachel: And why not?
Finn: Because Ive only slept with one girl when I had feelings for her. The is only one girl who ment something to me.
Rachel: Who Quinn?!
Finn: *grabs her and kisses her*
Rachel: *pushes him away* No! Your not going to push this aside like it doesnt matter! *crying* Because it does! I hate you Finn!
Finn: *heart breaks* Baby dont sau that...
Rachel: I hate you! *crys into his chest* I hate you!
Finn: *hugs her close* Im sorry baby but you have to calm down for Nate okay? This isnt healty for him.
Rachel: I just want all the girls to go away that you were with! I wish *breaths deep* I wish that I was the only girl you've been with.
Finn: You are! Your the only girl Ive been with that ment something, not just a random hookup.
Rachel: *kisses him* I love you Finn. I dont want to loose you to anyone.
Finn: You would never loose me Rachel. *kisses her* I love you to much to leave you.
Rachel: *buries her face in his neck*
Finn: *lays down with her and soothes her and rubs her bump* We going to be a family Rachel. After graduation were going to move to LA with Nathan and your going to go study music and Im going to be playing football and maybe after college you can do a movie or be on broadway like you and Kurt always joke about and I will be in the NFL making money to support you guys and making sure you have a good life and I will make sure Nathan gets all the care he needs for him to do whatever he wants to do with his life and we can have more children. Id really love to have a daughter with you, god she would be beautiful with your eyes, but Im going to have to fight them boys off her because I know what I was thinking when I first saw you. Were going to get married and grow old together and love each other for the rest of our lives.