chapter 3

-1 week later-
Doctor: Rachel Berry?
Rachel: *stands* Thats me.
Finn: *grabs her hand and walks with her into the room*
Doctor: Okay now if you can just lay down and lift up your shirt we can see your baby.
Rachel: *does what he says*
Doctor: *squirts gel on her stomach and moves the wand around*
A blurry image appeared on the screen but than it cleared out and you could see a faint shape of a baby body.
Doctor: This your your son. Eveything seems good, he is growing for his age.
Rachel: Have you seen his father?
Doctor: *laughs* Eveything is fine. I will go print off some copies for you. *leaves*
Rachel: Finn.. *looks at him*
Finn: *staring at the screen* Thats our son.
Rachel: Thats our baby.
Finn: You dont know how happy I am right now Rachel. *kisses her head* Thank you.
Rachel: We have to tell your mom.
-At Finn's house-
Finn: *walks in* Mom?
Carole: *walks out* Whats wrong Finn? Hello darling.
Rachel: Hi Mrs. Hummel.
Carole: For the millionth time its Carole.
Finn: Mom we have to tell you something.
Carole: Rachel's pregnant?
Finn: *wide mouth* How'd you know?
Carole: The bump.
Rachel: *covers herself*
Finn: *unwraps her arms* Dont ever hide yourself baby.
Rachel: Your not mad?
Carole: Im a little dissapointed that you guys are so young but *squels* Im going to be a grandma! *hugs Rachel* Do you guys have a picture?
Finn: *hands her a picture*
Carole: He's going to be so big!
Rachel: Dont say that! Im scared enough as it is do give birth.
Carole: It doesnt hurt that bad sweetheart.
Rachel: That makes me feel a little bit better.
Finn: *pullls Rachel up the stairs* Were going to catch up mom. You know havent been together in 3 months!
Carole: Be safe!
Finn: *peeks down* She's already pregnant.
Rachel: FINN!
Finn: Im kidding! *pulls her into his room*
Rachel: That was not something you say!
Finn: Shut up. *kisses her*
Rachel: Finn..*kisses back*
Finn: I *kiss* Love *kiss* you *kiss*
Rachel: I love you too.
Finn: *lays her on the bed*
Rachel: Make love to me Finny.
-Middle of the night-
Finn: *looks at Rachel and see's that shes asleep and kisses her stomach* Hi Nate. Its your daddy. I love you very much and cant wait to see you. Be nice to your mommy because she is giving you a nice home for the next 5 months. *rubs her belly*
Rachel: Thats was sweet Finn.
Finn: Your mommys already being sneaky buddy.
Rachel: *laughs*
Finn: Cant I have a nice talk with my son?
Rachel: i guess not. *kisses him*
Finn was just beginning to catch his breath, his heart rate finally going back to normal when all of a sudden Rachel let out a gasp, pulling away from him and causing his heart to jump in his chest.
Finn: Babe what is it? *panicky as he looked to Rachel for an answer*
Rachel: * she slowly lowered her hands to her abdomen, placing them gently over the bump*
FInn: Is it the baby Rach? What is it?! *voice rising as he gave Rachel a little shake to break her out of the trance she seemed to be in*
Rachel: The baby just kicked! *a gigantic smile breaking out on her face*
Finn: Really?
Rachel: Here let's see if he'll do it again. *grabbing Finn's hand and placing it on her belly*
Rachel just gave him a look as they sat there for a moment, not moving, waiting for it to happen again.
Rachel: There! *suddenly yelled, moving Finn's hand to the left a bit.* Did you feel that? Oh there it goes again. It's like butterflies are dancing inside my stomach! * giggled, giddy with this new sensation.*
Finn: *frowned* I don't feel anything hon. *watching her face fall at his words* It's okay though. The book said I won't be able to feel it yet, at least not for a few more weeks anyway. Don't be sad. *trying to make her feel better* I can wait a bit longer.
He brushed a stray tear off her cheek with his thumb and planted a soft kiss on her lips