𝘃𝗶𝗶 | 𝘄𝗵𝗲𝗻 𝘀𝗵𝗲 𝗴𝗿𝗼𝘄𝘀 𝘂𝗽

dms

dms

! @laurenkettering wants to send you a message !
accept | decline

@laurenkettering
hi angel!

@ashmaebesson
hi love!

@laurenkettering
you know cynthia right?

@ashmaebesson
yeah! we met at a sway la party!

@laurenkettering
so you may or may not know she is
part of a group called "not a content" house
with me and a bunch of other girls. cynthia talks very highly of you and says that you
would be a great fit for our house. so this is me offering you a spot! you would live here and have your own room. rent is about $1000 a month, but i know that wont be hard for you because of youtube and if you start taking tiktok seriously you can also make some serious bank off of that. with that you would have to post at least 3 tiktoks a day, collab or not and keep your posting schedule for youtube which i believe is every friday. let me know how you feel about this!

@ashmaebesson
omg this is amazing! thank you so much for this opportunity! i would love too! let me talk to my roomates about me moving out and ill let you know all the details over coffee?

@laurenkettering
yeah! lets meet at starbucks tommorow at 12! weather it works out or not i would love to be friends, i hear lots of great things about you from cynthia, quinton and the rest of the sway boys when their over!

@ashmaebesson
great! ill see you tommorow!

irl

ashleys pov

i look at my phone and the offer that lauren gave me. this is a really good opportunity for me, i mean not only would it be good for my brand but i would live with ALL GIRLS.

one thing thats holding me back is leaving corbyn. I litterally have lived with him my whole life and leaving him would be wierd. as cliche as it sounds, hes my best friend. breaking the news to him is gonna be hard.

i heard people start walking through the front door which means their home from the studio. i heard how fast the footsteps ran up the stairs and knew it was corbyn. he always comes into my room before going into his so i prepare myself. as soon as i know it my door opens and corbyn stands there.

"good-" he begins to say but i cut him off

"i need to talk to you" i say and he gives me a worried look and closes the door and making his way to sit next to me on my bed.