𝘃𝗶 | 𝘄𝗵𝗲𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝘆 𝗰𝗼𝗻𝗳𝗲𝘀𝘀

Start from the beginning

ASHLEY
no ones home so i want you all here

were gonna talk and then go to the beach

so wear swimming suits

JADEN
were hungry, do you have food?

ASHLEY
i have dino nuggets

JOSH
were on the way now.

irl

ashleys pov

i get a ring doorbell notification on my phone and open it too see the boys making funny faces at the camera. i run downstairs and open the door. they all hug me and make their way to the couch in the living room. i walk to the kitchen to go make the nuggets and jaden followed behind me. he sat at the island.

"jaden, a fight?! with bryce?! I expected more from you."

"he started it!"

"i dont care who started it or not, thats like your brother. you dont physically hurt someone you love. do better for me" i say and pop the nuggets in the air fryer and walk over to jaden giving him a hug.

they finish cooking and I brought it out to the living room and put it on the table for them to share.

"bryce, why are you picking fights?"

"cause i spend EVERY HOUR OF THE DAY WITH THESE BOYS. YOU KNOW HOW ANNOYING THEY ARE." he yells

"doesnt mean you have to fight. guys yall are falling apart, i dont want that to happen. you guys are homies for life, and yeah they might get annoying so just distance yourselves. you guys love eachother, k?" I say and they all nod

"hey josh, im sorry. i guess i was mad when you were on facetime with nessa. it made me feel alone and that i was losing you. i didnt mean to call her a hoe, shes a great girl. i just was scared of losing my best friend. blake im sorry for picking a fight with you too. i got a call from my dad that day and got so angry i took it out all on you. and jaden, i never meant to say what i said. please forgive me, all of you?" he asked and the four boys got up and hugged. they finished eating and i quickly went upstairs to change into a red bikini with a red sundress over it.

i walk down and we head out. they took their van so everyone could fit into one car but because it fit them perfectly i had no where to sit so i sat on jadens lap. we ended up going on the way to malibu which was kinda far so i took a nap on him. we got there and he softly shook me awake.

"were here" he says and i rub my eyes. we get out of the van and hold jadens hand on the way to find the perfect spot to stay. we found one and i layed my towel out and started tanning. all the boys went to the water and i stayed with Anthony listening to music and just talking about random things.

about half an hour later the boys come running up to me and give me a wet hug. i push them off and jaden gives me a pouty face.

"how are you going to come to the beach and not swim." he said and i laugh.

"ill go in after you take insta photos of me" i say and he rolls his eyes.