"But I mean, don't get me wrong," John said. "I'm still very interested in having sex. But if you're not ready, I guess I'll just have to fuck Marc."

"What?" Marc exclaimed, stepping out of our hug. "That's not going to happen."

"No?" John taunted with a smirk. "I think you'd really enjoy a dick in your ass. Don't you think, Spence?"

I nodded my head, but barely knew what I was agreeing to. My desperation to have sex with both of them was back full force, especially because they said they'd still be here for me after. I could only stare at the bulge in John's pants, letting my imagination run wild as I thought about what he'd look like or how he'd feel inside me.

"I think we lost him," Marc laughed. Then his arms wrapped around me from behind and I leaned into his chest, holding his hands in mine.

My breathing was coming out in shallow, uneven breaths, and it only got worse when John went for the zipper on my jeans. He knelt in front of me, looking up with his big blue eyes.

"Can I?" he asked. "Do you want this?"

I nodded my head. But that didn't seem like that's what he wanted.

"Say it out loud," he said. "I wanna hear you say you want this."

"Please!" I whined. "Yes!"

I felt Marc laugh behind me. His fingers slipped under my shirt, lightly caressing my skin as John carefully undid my pants and slid them down to my ankles.

I watched as John slowly licked his lips. I was so turned on, it was painful that he wasn't moving any faster. Marc's hands caressing my chest helped, but it still wasn't enough.

I pushed my fingers through John's blond hair, messing it up. "Please," I whispered. I wasn't even sure if it was loud enough for him to hear, not until he chuckled.

"Okay, Mr. Impatient."

[Mature Content]

With that, he yanked my underwear down to my jeans at my ankles. His breath fanned my erection. I could barely focus on John as Marc started planting kissing down my neck.

John put his mouth around me and I let out a low groan, pushing back against Marc's hard body. I'd never felt so much pleasure at one time, from two different people. I loved it so much, especially the way John's mouth skillfully moved around me. But I still needed more.

I took one of my hands off of John's head and reached behind me to pull Marc's face towards my own. "Kiss me," I whispered.

And he complied. His lips crashed against mine, whether it was in my desperation or his own, I wasn't sure. But I didn't mind, opening my mouth to let him dip his tongue in.

Marc pressed his lower body harder against mine. I felt him through his pants against my bare backside and moaned at the contact. John still had me in his mouth, pushing me all the way in until I felt the back of his throat with my tip. The sensations were insane, but they still weren't enough.

I broke the kiss with Marc, looking back down at John. His face was flushed a bright red as his head bobbed up and down on me. It was the second time he'd done this to me, but it felt just as amazing as the first time.

As I watched, he reached around me, for Marc. Marc let out a low groan and I guessed that John was getting handsy with him, too.

Marc slowly lifted my shirt over my head, so that I was standing in between the two of them nearly naked, save for my pants and underwear bunched up around my ankles. Both of them were both fully clothed and that needed to change.

I gently pushed John off me and he looked up, concern evident all over his face. "You okay?" he asked softly.

"I need more," I whispered, my words laced with desire.

Marc chuckled, letting his hand run lower down my body until it cupped my butt cheek. "Like this?" he asked in a husky voice.

I leaned my head back against his chest, closing my eyes. "More." I was sure my voice was nearly nonexistent, but I couldn't bring myself to speak louder. If I did, I'd feel too embarrassed at my neediness.

John stood slowly as Marc rubbed small circles on my bare skin with his thumb. I watched as John carefully pulled his shirt over his head.

Instead of going for his pants next, like I wanted, he took a step closer to me again and captured my lips with his.

I was so invested in the kiss that I didn't notice Marc moving his hand away until it came back. A wet finger circled my hole and I gasped, breaking the kiss.

"This okay?" Marc asked, pausing his movements.

I nodded my head quickly, reaching for John's pants as Marc resumed, pushing his finger inside me. With my own shaking fingers, due entirely to what Marc was doing behind me, I eventually got John's zipper undone. His pants slid down his thighs slightly and I pushed them all the way down, without hesitating. John laughed, but it was cut short when Marc pulled me out of reach.

"Hey!" I whined.

Marc kissed the side of my neck as he carefully picked me up. "Don't worry," he whispered against my skin.

The next second, I was on John's bed, laying on my back. Marc slid my pants and underwear from around my ankles, tossing them onto the floor, before slowly climbing over me.

I could barely focus on how his body - completely void of clothes at this point - felt pressed up against my naked body as he pressed gentle kisses down my neck and then chest. Then his finger returned, probing at my hole once again. I clutched his shoulders tightly, with my nails probably digging into his skin. I wanted him closer to me, not like that was even possible.

I gasped loudly when Marc's one finger became two. I grinded my hips against his hand, desperate for more.

It wasn't long before he gave me exactly what I was looking for. His fingers were replaced by his thick erection, slowly sliding into me. At first, he stayed still, until I was practically begging him to move.

The pleasure was amazing, as he thrusted in and out of me. I looked around for John, hoping he wasn't just sitting on the side watching this. It took me a few seconds - my mind very fuzzy with the constant stimulation - to realize he was standing directly behind Marc.

It took me another few seconds to realize what John was doing there. It didn't register until Marc let out a low moan against my skin, pausing his own movements for a moment.

We continued that way for a while: John thrusting into Marc, Marc thrusting into me. The feeling was amazing. Euphoric. Exhilarating.

When we all finished, Marc and John both collasped onto the bed on either side of me. They both looked as exhausted and worn out as I felt, and none of us bothered to move, not even to clean ourselves off.

And that's how we fell asleep, with their arms wrapped around me.