Chapter 6:"Super shredder"

(In the previous chapter, the turtles defeat the triceratons with fugitoid having to sacrifice himself to save earth. The turtles and everyone else finally return to earth. What will happen next? Find out in this chapter).

AT THE FOOT CLAN'S LAIR: Shredder-"I'm getting tired of this. Those turtles, and hamato yoshi...I want them DESTROYED!" Rahzar-"I'm sure we'll think of something master shredder." Shredder-"Well, it better be fast!!" (Baxter stockman enters the room) Baxter-"Master shredder!" Shredder-"What is it!?" Baxter-"I figured out a way to make you stronger." Shredder-"What is it?!" Baxter-"If you want to become stronger, you have to..mutate." (Everyone gasps) Shredder-"If it's the only way, THEN LET'S DO IT!!" Baxter-"Are you sure?! I mean...It could be...well...riskful." Shredder-"Baxter, MAKE ME STRONGER!!" Baxter-"OK ok...I will!! Follow me to the lab!!" Shredder-"Tonight, I shall destroy the turtles!! HAHAHAAA!!"

MEANWHILE: (The turtles are training in the dojo with splinter. ) Splinter-"Remember leonardo, focus not on me, but in my moves." Leo-"Hai sensei". (Leo runs towards splinter, but splinter dodges and trips leo. Leo dosen't give up, so he gets up and they start to battle. When leo was about to defeat splinter, splinter dodged and punched leo back). Leo-"Good one..sensei.. ugh." (Leo falls to the ground. Raphael, mikey and donnie get beaten as well). Splinter-"Hajime! Training's over." (Everyone except leo exits the dojo, for he notices that splinter looks disturbed). Leo-"Sensei, are you alright?" Splinter-"Not really. I feel that I won't be with you any longer." Leo-"What?! Sensei, you can't say that!" Splinter-"Yes. I sense that the time has arrived. But do not worry about that. Now go patrol the city with the others." Leo-"Hai sensei." (Leo was still worried. He then headed to the surface with the others, leaving splinter meditating.)

IN BAXTER'S LAB: Baxter-"Alright master shredder, now stay seated while I inject the mutagen." Shredder-"Hurry, or else!" Baxter-"Yes master shredder". (Baxter injects the mutagen  and the transformation starts):

Super shredder-"I AM READY TO FINISH THOSE TURTLES, AND.....HAMATO YOSHI!! HAHAAHAHAHAHA!!!"

IN A ROOFTOP: Leo-"I don't see any sight of the foot clan". Donnie-"Me neither". April-"I wonder why." Raph-"So do I. Shredder is always planing to destroy us". Mikey-"More pizza anyone?" Donnie-"I could..get some". Raph-"I will get 2". (Suddenly giant footsteps were heard from below the rooftop). Leo-"What is that?" Raph-"I don't know. But I don't think it's a good thing." (The turtles, and   april get down the rooftop. ) April-"I don't see anything". Donnie(Gasps)-"IS THAT....SHREDDR?!!" (Suddenly super shredder apears behind them). Super shredder-"I AM NOT SHREDDER, I'M SUPER SHREDDER" Raphael-"Whatever you are, WE WILL NOT LET YOU CONQUER THE WORLD!" Super shredder-"Let's see NOW!" (But just then, splinter apeared.) Leo-"Master splinter?!" Super shredder-"Ah, finally hamato yoshi. We meet again face to face!" Splinter-"You shall not win this battle!" Super shredder-"We'll see about that!!" (Shredder and splinter start fighting. Splinter attacks him  violently, but shredder dodges and punches him harder.) Leo-"Sensei!" (The turtles join the battle. But shredder is so strong, that he threw a car at them. All of them falled to the ground.) Super shredder-"You don't have a chance in defeating me!" Casey-"WE'LL SEE!!" (Suddenly casey, and the mutanimals apear.) Leo-"Casey? How did you..." Casey-"I heard giant footsteps, so I thought you would need some backup." Slash-"Now let's beat that mutated shredder!" Super shredder-"WE'LL SEE!!" (The mutanimals, casey,  the turtles,  fight along with splinter. But shredder once again defeats them.) Super shredder-"Ha! YOU DON'T HAVE A CHANCE!!" Splinter-"YES WE DO!!" (Just then splinter attacked shredder violently. He falled into the ground.) Everyone-"We did it!" Raph-"Well done sensei!" Leo-"Sensei, LOOK OUT!!" (Suddenly, shredder runs towards splinter, stabs with his blades and kills him.)

Leo-"NO!! SENSEI!!!" Super shredder-"Hamato yoshi is DEAD!!" (Shredder throws splinter's dead body to the ground

Leo-"NO!! SENSEI!!!" Super shredder-"Hamato yoshi is DEAD!!" (Shredder throws splinter's dead body to the ground. Suddenly leo felt depressed as he remembered the old times:

 Suddenly leo felt depressed as he remembered the old times:

He started to feel so much...RAGE. So much, that he ran as fast as he could and stabbed super shredder with his sword.Super shredder falled to the ground, and then leo threw him off the building. Super shredder landed on the road, just when a car was going through there and ran him over, instantly killing him.) Leo-"Sensei.." Raph-"He's....gone." Mikey-"Noo! Father!!" Donnie-"He's gone mikey."(The turtles, april, casey,  and the mutanimals carried splinters body to a nearby cementary. They bury his body and they made a funeral in honor of him. Karai, pigeon pete, the mutanimals, shinigami, alopex and even april's dad(Mr.Kirby o'neil), assisted to the funeral.

After the funeral, everybody went home.)

MEANWHILE: Bepop-"Shredder?! Shredder?! Where are you!!? We have been looking for you!?" Rocksteady-"I think...I just found him!" Bepop-(GASPS)"OH NO!! Shredder!! We have to take him to baxter!!" Rocksteady-"Let's hurry then!!" (Bepop and rocksteady take shredder's body to baxter's lab.) 1 HOUR LATER IN BAXTER'S LAB: Baxter-"Guys, I think our shredder.....is DEAD." Rahazar-"WHAT!?" Fishface-"OH NO!!" Rocksteady-"I will kill whoever finished our boss." Tiger claw-"I don't think it would take that long to find out." Baxter-"Who did it then?" Tiger claw-"Guess". (Tiger claw showed them a piece of splinter's  ripped robe) Baxter-(GASP) Rahzar-"THE TURTLES!!" Tiger claw-"Yes. I will offer all of you a deal." Rahzar-"What deal?" Tiger claw-"I will become the leader of the foot clan, for I found the truth behind shredder's death. And we shall together venge shredder and destroy those turtles!" Rahzar-"I say.....LET'S DO IT!!" Fishface-"Me too!" Bepop-"Well, I've got no choice." Rocksteady-"Me neither." Tiger claw-"All hail your new foot clan leader......ME!! HAHAAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!